Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slash's Debut Album

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slash's Debut Album Empty Slash's Debut Album Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:57 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Slash is the first upcoming solo album by former Guns N' Roses and current Velvet Revolver guitarist, Slash. The album was produced by Eric Valentine (The All-American Rejects, Good Charlotte, Queens of the Stone Age) and is to feature multiple musicians including four of the five original members of Guns N' Roses: Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Steven Adler and Duff McKagan. Singer Axl Rose is the only original Guns N' Roses member absent from the Slash line-up.

Featured Musicians-

-Steven Adler (drums)
-Teddy Andreadis (clavient, wurlitzer)
-Travis Barker (drums)
-Lenny Castro (percussion)
-Alice Cooper (vocals)
-Chris Cornell (vocals)
-Cypress Hill (vocals)
-Fergie (vocals)
-Flea (bass)
-Dave Grohl (drums)
-Kid Rock (vocals)
-Koshi Inaba (vocals)
-Judgement Day (strings)
-Myles Kennedy (vocals, songwriting)
-Adam Levine (vocals)
-Duff McKagan (bass, vocals)
-Nick Oliveri (bass)
-Lemmy (vocals, bass)
-Ozzy Osbourne (vocals)
-Iggy Pop (vocals)
-Nicole Scherzinger (vocals)
-M. Shadows (vocals)
-Andrew Stockdale (vocals, songwriting)
-Izzy Stradlin (rhythm guitar)

Cover-
Slash's Debut Album 61itCynPJFL._SL500_AA300_

2Slash's Debut Album Empty Re: Slash's Debut Album Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Slash needs to stop. Or the real Guns N Roses needs to come back. But stopping is probably more realistic

3Slash's Debut Album Empty Re: Slash's Debut Album Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I hate that album cover and the lead single isn't very good. I like Slash, but this project is coming together like I thought it would. guilty Alice isn't even on the U.S. version, it's a bonus track for the European pressing or something. What's up with that? Mad

I hope Barnes & Noble gets the special Classic Rock Slash issue and I can score a copy in time to get the album as the issue's freebie.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

4Slash's Debut Album Empty Re: Slash's Debut Album Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:51 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:I hate that album cover and the lead single isn't very good. I like Slash, but this project is coming together like I thought it would. guilty Alice isn't even on the U.S. version, it's a bonus track for the European pressing or something. What's up with that? Mad

I hope Barnes & Noble gets the special Classic Rock Slash issue and I can score a copy in time to get the album as the issue's freebie.
Yeah I'm hoping I can get that with Classic Rock magazine as well, but it's not looking that way. Sad

5Slash's Debut Album Empty Re: Slash's Debut Album Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Is this really any different than Slash's snake pit?

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

6Slash's Debut Album Empty Re: Slash's Debut Album Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

pumkinheadfan wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:I hate that album cover and the lead single isn't very good. I like Slash, but this project is coming together like I thought it would. guilty Alice isn't even on the U.S. version, it's a bonus track for the European pressing or something. What's up with that? Mad

Yeah I'm hoping I can get that with Classic Rock magazine as well, but it's not looking that way. Sad

I don't think we'll be getting it in the U.S... unless you somehow get an actual UK copy of the magazine. I just bought the latest issue with Joe Perry. The UK version got his most recent album for free. The US/Mexico/Canada version got a Tee Pee Records sampler. Then the Australian version got a sampler of young Aussie rock bands. I get my issues at Barnes & Noble and it's funny because I guess they apparently don't even get the U.S. versions because my copy had the Aussie sampler.

Either way, unless you somehow get the UK distributed copy sent over, looks like we're getting another sampler like always.

BTW - I checked out "By The Sword" again and I'm loving it. Great classic rock sound.

The Ignored One wrote:Is this really any different than Slash's snake pit?

Yes. There's a wide variety of singers on this album and some genre-bending. Snakepit was more of an old school meat & potatoes no-frills rock 'n' roll group.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum