Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM!

+31
Hannibal king
hrdwrkngXsoldier
comicgeekelly
Spazzy
kreepfan
superhyperhpp
GigaToast
Cliff
comedianviet
Joshua
The Ignored One
dmahoney
elijahdprophet
azrael07
SexyToaster
SamaeltheDestroyer
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Mnemosis
prescribeddrone
TENIME_art
Kameo_Kid
shiky800
Astro13Zombie
Lee
BlueMaxx
Splitty
Janson
Silent K
Topcat
Esbat
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice Batman Beyond!

52CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Nice Batman Beyond!
Thanks the flash really fricken cuts through the paint for some reason.

http://realityfugitives.com/

53CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:33 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Old West Ghost Rider:
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Wildwestghostrider-001

With Dan & Johnny:
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Ghostriders_001

Inspiration:

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 41wMLHdv9DL._SL500_AA280_

54CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Old West Ghost Rider:
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Wildwestghostrider-001

Inspiration:

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 41wMLHdv9DL._SL500_AA280_
Nice one! Man that musta been alot of part swappin! Do you have like a fodder drawer of these buggers or do you actively find Minimates with the parts you need?

55CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks! A little from column "A", a little from column "B"... Laughing

56CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:01 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Added a fourth floor to my Avengers Mansion/Hall of Armor!!

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 DSCN3249

Provided some room for more suits of armor (the hole on the second floor is awaiting the upcoming Extremis one), and also got to do what I'd wanted to when I originally built it:

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 DSCN3247

Hanging torso armor!! (And battle-damaged, to boot!)

Stocked:

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 DSCN3255

Also--
Sue Storm gets a new head:
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 DSCN3256

And Harry Osborn:
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 DSCN3254

57CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TEN, you sir are gay for Legos. And I salute thee.

58CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BlueMaxx wrote:I didn't make these, but they're pretty cool.
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Pony2

I kind of want the Storm Trooper, and I'm not a huge Star Wars fan. That's just too awesome...

TENIME_art wrote:
With Dan & Johnny:
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Ghostriders_001

Where the HELL is Danny's bike from? Is that the SHS bike?

TENIME_art wrote:
And Harry Osborn:
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 DSCN3254

Fucking. Genius. ::slow clap::

59CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:59 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Ah-thankya, ah-thankya...

Esbatty: They're not Legos. They're "C3". And, yes, I am gay for Legos.

Kerouac: Ketch's bike is not from Superhero Squad (didn't know they made one, to be honest...Doc Ock's tentacles are, though). It's from those crated, build-a-diorama figures? There's no left handlebar, as the Ghost Rider that came with it's arm was attached to it. Also, the quality isn't the greatest. Dan falls over at a stiff breeze, and the right handlebar wasn't helping. It kept falling out. Danny still falls if you look at him funny, but the handlebar is glued in, so it holds him a little better. (I refuse to glue the Minimate's hand or ass to the bike.)

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 DSCN2430
(Hey, look! The headless, suited, cigarred body in the background, awaiting the release of the movie Obadiah Stane head! Laughing)

Also: Norman Osborn hair, Terminator 2 S.W.A.T. Officer head (Toys'R'Us exclusive), Lab Egon Spengler (lab coat removed). I removed the forehead crease from the SWAT guy, but that's really the only work I actually did on Harry. Very Happy

60CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I KNEW that's where Ock's tentacles were from. I could be wrong about there being a SHS GR bike... just didn't know where it came from. This is really awesome and making me want to get both parts, but my recent dalliances with GI Joe make any outside purchases impossible. More on that to come...

61CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Look what I did my to my CD player

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Of5zix

62CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

What's a cd player?

tongue

63CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:22 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh man you beat me K

64CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:12 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

65CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:26 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Mercer

Custom Mercer recipe:

Movie Duke head
FANG/CLAW two-pack Viper body
Snake Eyes bandolier
Copperhead arms
Cobra Commander right glove (held on by a piece trimmed from Duke's flag pole)
random ungloved left hand
Pit Commando (I think) legs

I painted the arm bands black, and need to paint the pants (and bottom of the torso) blue. Then he'll be done.

66CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 O_0Kf2jTWHRXQs6NB

For comparison

67CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:a piece trimmed from Duke's flag pole

You a mohel?

68CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I KNEW that joke would get made! THANK YOU!

69CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:28 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'm nothing if not reliable.

70CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Mercer2
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 O_0Kf2jTWHRXQs6NB

Finished painting him. I'm pleased, though he looked a little more badass with the old camo legs. Maybe I'd have been better off trying to paint his crotch to match them, and sacrificed accuracy for badassery. Oh well.

71CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:17 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looking good!! thumbs up

72CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:15 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i got a bunch of figures done over a while. some of the pics are pretty crappy, sorry about that
nova prime
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 17457-2

stealth ironman
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 17449-1

tony stark
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 17448-1

super skrull from deadpool secret invasion tie in.
he has the powers of: iceman, human torch, ironman, black bolt
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 17564-1

WIP gladiator
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 DSC00298

73CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:i got a bunch of figures done over a while. some of the pics are pretty crappy, sorry about that
nova prime

WIP gladiator
Love that Nova Prime and that Gladiator is going to be THE SHIT! I love you I love you

74CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:i got a bunch of figures done over a while. some of the pics are pretty crappy, sorry about that
nova prime

WIP gladiator
Love that Nova Prime and that Gladiator is going to be THE SHIT! I love you I love you
thanks

75CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 3 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i am putting tons of work into the gladiator.
the top half is savage dragon. the bottom half is sinester. i sculpted the belt, pointy ears, and thing on his chest. i also filled in the lines on the legs with sculpt. the hair is from dcuc ares and i added sculpt so it would fit the head better. i am in the middle of making the cape and finishing off the paint job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum