Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM!

+31
Hannibal king
hrdwrkngXsoldier
comicgeekelly
Spazzy
kreepfan
superhyperhpp
GigaToast
Cliff
comedianviet
Joshua
The Ignored One
dmahoney
elijahdprophet
azrael07
SexyToaster
SamaeltheDestroyer
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Mnemosis
prescribeddrone
TENIME_art
Kameo_Kid
shiky800
Astro13Zombie
Lee
BlueMaxx
Splitty
Janson
Silent K
Topcat
Esbat
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

76CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:55 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I HATE painting. That said, I took a new toy, an old design, and a couple of bottles of nail polish (bought expressly for this purpose) and... ta da!

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Snakes

Serpent Armor becomes SNAKE armor!

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Snake_front

I actually made some intentional tweaks, like leaving the shoulder couplings and entire back panel black. If I recall correctly, this was how it looked on the cartoon. One way or the other, I feel it's the better look. The paint apps may be a little sloppy, but I'm pleased enough to embark on painting the second set. Just... not tonight. I'm sick of this shit.

77CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:59 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just finished the gladiator pics are coming soon. i am now doing a young avengers vision

78CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:00 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i had an extra vision cause i had the toybiz one and i also have the hasbro one so i am using the hasbro one to make the young avengers version

79CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shiky, you've really grown over the last little while. Great job man!

80CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:01 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Shiky, you've really grown over the last little while. Great job man!
thanks. and here is the gladiator. i gave him a shimmer like they have him on the covers of war of kings. I sculpted the belt, thing on his chest, the extra parts to the cape (the top part of it, the rope looking thing on it, and the round things on it, a little for the hair to fit better, and i made the ears pointy, filled in the holes on the legs, and repainted the whole figure.

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 DSC00305
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 DSC00306

and here is a pic to compare his size to other marvel legends figures
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 DSC00309

let me know what you think

81CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:11 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh well no love for gladiator

82CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

shiky800 wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Shiky, you've really grown over the last little while. Great job man!
thanks. and here is the gladiator. i gave him a shimmer like they have him on the covers of war of kings. I sculpted the belt, thing on his chest, the extra parts to the cape (the top part of it, the rope looking thing on it, and the round things on it, a little for the hair to fit better, and i made the ears pointy, filled in the holes on the legs, and repainted the whole figure.

NICE! If these were sold in a store and I knew it was you that made them. I'd definitely buy.

83CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:25 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote:
shiky800 wrote:

NICE! If these were sold in a store and I knew it was you that made them. I'd definitely buy.
thanks

84CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Quite welcome.

85CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

now i am doing the vision i will post pics when it is done. after that i got a spiderman jet on sale and plan on repainting it for someone. who do you think i should paint it for?

86CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:22 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

here is a young avengers vision. let me know what you think. it is just a repaint of the hasbro vision.
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 DSC00310

87CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:26 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

now i am repainting a spiderman jet for wolverine. mainly cause he is one of the only charecters that fit in it

88CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:01 pm

SamaeltheDestroyer

SamaeltheDestroyer
Cadet
Cadet

Shiky your customs are MAGNIFICENT

89CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:37 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SamaeltheDestroyer wrote:Shiky your customs are MAGNIFICENT
thanks. i am redoing an old atomic skull i did. i orginally painted the skull green. now i am repainting it glow in the dark and using hot glue to make fire around it so when the light is off the skull will shine through the cleer glue

90CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 pm

SamaeltheDestroyer

SamaeltheDestroyer
Cadet
Cadet

That's going to be badass Smile

91CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i am not sure if i should use the DCUC cyborg figure for an ultron custom. what do you people think?

92CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:37 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:i am not sure if i should use the DCUC cyborg figure for an ultron custom. what do you people think?
UYou might want to track down one of those peg warmer Braniacs from the old DCSH line and use that in tandem with the Cyborg parts.

http://realityfugitives.com/

93CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:37 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:i am not sure if i should use the DCUC cyborg figure for an ultron custom. what do you people think?
UYou might want to track down one of those peg warmer Braniacs from the old DCSH line and use that in tandem with the Cyborg parts.
i really didn't like the way that figure looked. i also have 2 heroes reborn ironman figures

94CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:49 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

here is my atomic skull
his skull was painted with glow in the dark paint. it is hard to show it in a picture

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 DSC00349
CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 DSC00348

and here is my ultron Version 1.0

CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 DSC00347

95CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shiky, does your camera have a Macro feature on it?

96CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:13 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Shiky, does your camera have a Macro feature on it?
i have to check. and i have to retake the pics of atomic skull

97CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:56 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:Shiky, does your camera have a Macro feature on it?
i have to check. and i have to retake the pics of atomic skull
sweet I love you

98CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i got ultron version 2 coming soon.

99CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:i got ultron version 2 coming soon.
sweetness

100CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! - Page 4 Empty Re: CUSTOM FIGURES SHOW ROOM! Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:59 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:i got ultron version 2 coming soon.
sweetness
i plan on doing a bunch of ultrons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum