Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conan O'Brien will take his show to theaters

+4
Kameo_Kid
Debaser77
Mnemosis
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100311/ap_on_bi_ge/us_tv_o_brien_tour

NEW YORK – Without a TV show to do every night, Conan O'Brien is taking his act on the road.

The former host of "The Tonight Show" announced a 30-city theater tour on Thursday. Sidekick Andy Richter and the former "Tonight Show" band will join O'Brien for what he promises to be "a night of music, comedy, hugging and the occasional awkward silence."

The "Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour" begins April 12 in Eugene, Ore., and concludes June 14 in Atlanta. It will visit theaters in at least 20 states and two Canadian provinces. Additional dates may be added.

O'Brien quipped: "It was either a massive 30-city tour or start helping out around the house."

On the itinerary is New York's Radio City Music Hall, just steps from where O'Brien first gained fame hosting "Late Night," and the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, Calif., near the studio where he presided over "The Tonight Show" for eight months.

The tour also will make a stop at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, the annual festival that takes place June 10-13 in Tennessee. Aside from performing in the comedy tent, O'Brien will emcee the festival's largest music stage on June 11 and 12, the festival said.

O'Brien quit "The Tonight Show" in January instead of taking NBC's offer to move his start time back by a half-hour to make room for "Tonight Show" veteran Jay Leno's return to late night from a failed prime-time show. He hasn't announced any future television plans.

Leno now is back in his old "Tonight" slot, which he had bequeathed to O'Brien last June.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Conan O'Brien will take his show to theaters 1264641523470

Here's hoping he stops in Houston.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I... MUST... ATTEND

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

The closest he's coming to my neck of the woods is the Bonnaroo festival in Manchester. Wish I could go.

Kameo_Kid

Kameo_Kid
Cadet
Cadet

I'm hoping he stops near Kansas City, but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't. don't know

http://collectorsalliance.proboards.com/index.cgi

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Conan - All the cool cities.

Me - Saying nowhere would actually give some sort of vague location and I'm further away from nowhere.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Colorado Plz

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this! I'm with Cocooo!

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would kill for his show to come to scotland but I think its morel likely that I'll become a religous freak than this happening

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He looks and sounds sloshed. I would be if I didn't have censorship on my butt.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:He looks and sounds sloshed. I would be if I didn't have censorship on my butt.

It's Conan imitating Radiohead....if he didn't look or sound like that it wouldn't be funny. I don't think it's a censorship deal, more like freedom from executive demands.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got the parody, just saying he seems like he was drunk too. He could get away with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum