Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gotta get snipped!!

+17
The Ignored One
shining knight
BlueMaxx
deadbolt85
DickGrayson007
Cliff
Spaced4SimonPegg
Ska
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
superdoug
Gojiratoho
Silent K
vikoros
krpykrwly
Thundermatts
FroZen
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Gotta get snipped!! Empty Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So my wife informs me that I'll need to get a vasectomy by her birthday in November. She'll be turing 35 and at that time the doctor will stop prescribing her birth control. Now I can prolong this by investing in condoms but (and I'm sure most of the guys will agree here) condoms suck!! I know plenty of guys that have had this done and they all say it's no big deal. I just can't help but feel nervous as hell about this and it's still months away! Anyways..that's been on my mind a lot lately so I thought I'd share.

2Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wait what? Why can't she take birth control past 35? I'm afraid for your penis ben!

3Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:26 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's not so bad. The worst part's the inital shot to numb your boys.

Also, she'll be obligated to give you BJ's.

You're expected to release your store of semen and HJ's and traditional sex may be a little bit accosting on your freshly sewn sack.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

4Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:wait what? Why can't she take birth control past 35? I'm afraid for your penis ben!

She's gotta stop taking it at 35 due to the fact that it may increase the chances of something or another. Don't remember right off hand, it also has something to due with the fact that she smokes cigs. All I know is that her doctor flat out told her he wasn't going to let her take them anymore once she hits 35.

5Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:46 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:It's not so bad. The worst part's the inital shot to numb your boys.

You're expected to release your store of semen and HJ's and traditional sex may be a little bit accosting on your freshly sewn sack.

Damn keep forgetting to multi quote.

Well Krpy that is good news....I guess.

6Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Gah! Scary.

Probably can't stay on birth control because of the risk of blood clots.

Still... it'll save you money in the long run.... ... . .right?

7Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:16 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

vikoros wrote:Gah! Scary.

Probably can't stay on birth control because of the risk of blood clots.

Still... it'll save you money in the long run.... ... . .right?

Yeah, it'll save money in the long run. I just don't want nobody pokin' my boys with a big ass needle! And then there's the cutting and snipping and burning or whatever the hell they do.

Man this is gonna suck.

8Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Were you guys done with having kids? Then I say go for it. You'll be blowing care-free loads into your twilight years!

9Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Two of my friends have had this done. There is pain, but both of them said it's not that bad.

10Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:19 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:It's not so bad. The worst part's the inital shot to numb your boys.

I don't see how blowies would be any better. At the point of ejaculation, you're still working muscles that will be sore from the minor trauma of the surgery. Although, from what I understand, it's a very small incision. There's a reason it's an outpatient procedure.

11Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anytime, anywhere.

12Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

superdoug wrote:

I don't see how blowies would be any better.

Ha. Doug said blowies.

13Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
I don't see how blowies would be any better. At the point of ejaculation, you're still working muscles that will be sore from the minor trauma of the surgery. Although, from what I understand, it's a very small incision. There's a reason it's an outpatient procedure.

The muscles and other areas aren't really affected by the procdure so ejaculating is a bit more sensitive, but otherwise pretty painless.

BJ's are kinder to this area as there's less chance of blunt force trauma that could result from partaking in other acts.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

14Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Were you guys done with having kids? Then I say go for it. You'll be blowing care-free loads into your twilight years!

Yes. We are done. 100% sure.

Gojiratoho wrote:Two of my friends have had this done. There is pain, but both of them said it's not that bad.

So far I've heard both. I hear the initial shot hurts and then that it feels like you've been bagged for a few days afterward.

15Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That seems like a fair trade off for never having to use a condom ever again.

16Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah, that's the only good thing to look forward to, that and no accidental preggo's.

17Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:Two of my friends have had this done. There is pain, but both of them said it's not that bad.

So far I've heard both. I hear the initial shot hurts and then that it feels like you've been bagged for a few days afterward.
I've sat in on a couple of these. I can't attest to the pain personally, but the procedure itself seems very minor. It's fairly quick and painless for most of the deal.

18Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pfft, you can have all the sex you want and not have to worry about accidents. I wish they could rip my girl organs out of me, put something useful in. Like a 2nd stomach.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

19Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My husband was going to have this done. He was on his way to the appointment when he read the fine print that there is a risk of having difficulty getting an erection and plus you still have to wait several months after the procedure to go without condoms. So, I just went and got the Mirena which lasts for 5 years and has a higher preventive rate than a vasectomy.

20Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ska wrote:Pfft, you can have all the sex you want and not have to worry about accidents. I wish they could rip my girl organs out of me, put something useful in. Like a 2nd stomach.

...now there's an image.

My girlfriend and I have actually discussed this and we're kinda torn. If we get married, we're not too sure which we would have: vasectomy on me or tubes tied on her. She doesn't want kids at all, but I can't really see depriving her of that, and she feels the same way about me.

Quandary city, yo.

21Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:35 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Uhhh, how about a hell to the no!

22Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

On the real. Realer than real deal Holyfield. But in all honesty, if she wants you to get snipped, make her return the favor.

23Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, FroZen, in your response, did you ask her if she'd get her tubes tied? I would. 'Cause that is a definite "Kfah?" causing request. Heh.

24Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:45 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

He should ask her. I would. Psychological truama and all that.

25Gotta get snipped!! Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:23 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Vasectomies are far less dangerous than a woman having her tubes tied. The two really can't be compared.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next