Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gotta get snipped!!

+17
The Ignored One
shining knight
BlueMaxx
deadbolt85
DickGrayson007
Cliff
Spaced4SimonPegg
Ska
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
superdoug
Gojiratoho
Silent K
vikoros
krpykrwly
Thundermatts
FroZen
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah, Joshua's right. It's way easier and less risky to have me get fixed. I'm really just being a big sissy about this. I've been into surgery before to get my leg put back together and it was a way bigger procedure than getting snipped. It's just that..well...for some reason having anything surgically done to my nuts has me really squimish.

27Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:^ Yeah, Joshua's right. It's way easier and less risky to have me get fixed. I'm really just being a big sissy about this. I've been into surgery before to get my leg put back together and it was a way bigger procedure than getting snipped. It's just that..well...for some reason having anything surgically done to my nuts has me really squimish.

Tell her to get Mirena...it takes no time at all in the doctor's office...it works instantly and insurance pays for it.

28Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anal is the best birth control.

29Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Anal is the best birth control.

Not everyone can do anal...way to only think of yourself Laughing

30Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm thinking of society and how taxes won't go up to feed another mouth whose family can't sustain it. Anal sex really is for the greater good.

31Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So basiclly I can go home and tell my wife "Look, I can fuck you in the ass or we can get some sort of plastic looking thing shoved up your va jay jay."

This conversation is gonna go well. neutral

Laughing

32Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:10 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ha!

incidently cravy Daves home vasectomy kit will be in stores soon.

Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 72455137Shears%20with%20Marks%20Choice

Sideeffects include cutting your nuts off

33Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

FroZen wrote:^ Yeah, Joshua's right. It's way easier and less risky to have me get fixed. I'm really just being a big sissy about this. I've been into surgery before to get my leg put back together and it was a way bigger procedure than getting snipped. It's just that..well...for some reason having anything surgically done to my nuts has me really squimish.

As it should, that is a sensitive area. I understand the arguement that it's not a big deal but I feel like if it ain't broke don't fix it.

34Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

As one who has had surgery down there, I feel your pain. I'm gonna get snipped myself soon. I've had some stuff done down there before, so I'm not as apprehensive.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

35Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:As it should, that is a sensitive area. I understand the arguement that it's not a big deal but I feel like if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Yet, technically, you're breaking it. tongue

I'd just be so..."NOOOOO!" I'd be big baby about it.

36Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:39 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:So my wife informs me that I'll need to get a vasectomy by her birthday in November. She'll be turing 35 and at that time the doctor will stop prescribing her birth control. Now I can prolong this by investing in condoms but (and I'm sure most of the guys will agree here) condoms suck!! I know plenty of guys that have had this done and they all say it's no big deal. I just can't help but feel nervous as hell about this and it's still months away! Anyways..that's been on my mind a lot lately so I thought I'd share.
Your friends are right, it's no big deal. Hell, the recovery ranks as one of the best weeks of my life!

37Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:02 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Another option is a non hormonal IUD. Brass kills sperm, 1% failure rate. My wife can't take hormonal birth control due to migraines, she calls it her uterus bling.

Also, now none of you can ever meet my wife...

38Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I want to meet your wife.

39Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I want to meat your wife.
Fixed.

40Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Joshua wrote:
Silent K wrote:I want to meat your wife.
Fixed.

HA!

41Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tell me about it. In thirty years, I've never had so much as a scare.

42Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

High-five!

43Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

superdoug wrote:

I love you more than you'll ever know, man!

44Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:03 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had mine 7 years ago. The shot hurts the worst, about 20 second of feeling like your balls are in a vice. The after care is sensitive for a few days, the hardest part is keeping little ones from racking you. two days laid up with an icepack at most. Some sensitivity over the first week or so. Then you get prescribed blowies and masterbation, because you have to clear the tubes and get a semen sample done before you are permitted to bust a nut up in there to be certain.

I've had no negative side effects, and condoms are still on standby for anal lovin though....Prostatitis is a bitch...trust me.

45Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:I've had no negative side effects, and condoms are still on standby for anal lovin though....Prostatitis is a bitch...trust me.

How...do condoms prevent Prostatitis? You're not putting things in your butt, are you? Women don't have a prostate gland.

46Gotta get snipped!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta get snipped!! Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:17 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When I got prostitis they said it usually happens from bacteria entering the urethra, so they suggest that if i'm playing out back to wear a condom... that was as PC as the doc could be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2