Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who doesnt like there women on the plus plus plus plus side?

+14
Babybear
deadbolt85
Kupocat
TENIME_art
Tom
Heytherejeffro
jaydee74
riv1
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Gandicles
Astro13Zombie
Spaced4SimonPegg
ChrisToPhenom
shark6495
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Kupocat wrote:..................................is that Diet Crush on the table? scratch

Gotta watch your carbs!

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

I'm getting this serious Gilbert Grape vibe.......

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

**shudders** It will haunt me in my nightmares...is it bad all I can think of is "Wow. At least she can't sneak up on me. The ground shaking will be a dead giveaway."

and personally, I think I'm having a heart attack just from watching her eat in that picture.

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

If she dies, and her husband chooses to burn the house down with her inside instead of using a forklift to get her out, that whole neighborhood is going to smell like potato
wedges and hot wings for years.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:What is she going to do if she reaches her goal? scratch I think she will die first.
Laughing Agreed.
I was thinking that exact same thing. I'm guessing choking, though. tongue Right on camera.

shark6495 wrote:Start her own gravity pull....
affraid "Well, son, that's Mercury, the closest planet to the Sun. Why it's down here on the wharf, I haven't the foggiest. We should probably go ask a scientist."

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:I'm not going to sit here and say she shouldn't be fat since no one is being hurt or gyped by her being fat.
I get what you mean, about minding your own business, but I think for one to ask for cash to over-eat is Darwinism at its zenith. Starving children and all that aside, this person desires, and is unfairly accomplishing, an irrational superficiality. No matter how unorthodox.

Heytherejeffro wrote:Who doesnt like there women on the plus plus plus plus side? - Page 2 Hugebitch
Bhaha!

TENIME_art wrote:"There".

*sigh*
STOP IT! Laughing After all this discussion, you comment on a common misspelling. tongue

deadbolt85 wrote:I'm getting this serious Gilbert Grape vibe.......
We should wait until she's asleep and burn the house down. Twisted Evil KUPO!!! lol!

Her husband and daughter will be saved from her and the humiliation of her actions by not having to get a crane for this abomination their mother has become. Physically, figuratively and symbolically.

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Maybe they could knocked out a wall and rolled her out like that girl in Willy Wonka? They're gonna need alot of oompa loompas for this one.... hope they don't charge by the hour

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ tongue Apparently the answer is 7. Heh.
Who doesnt like there women on the plus plus plus plus side? - Page 2 Wonka023
Freshly squeezed fat-juice. Mmmm.

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Ok so, if that girl needed 7 to roller her out... and this chick is about 3 times the size...we need 21 of them. Might wanna get more tho, in case someone gets caught underneath her they'll need replacements. Wink

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ooo, good point. And yeah. Best to have a net. Those Oompa Loompas seem pretty expendable. 'Course, how many of them can actually sing?

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote:If she dies, and her husband chooses to burn the house down with her inside instead of using a forklift to get her out, that whole neighborhood is going to smell like potato

BlueMaxx wrote: We should wait until she's asleep and burn the house down. Twisted Evil KUPO!!! lol!
Who doesnt like there women on the plus plus plus plus side? - Page 2 LAUGHING-VINNIE

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The diet Crush doesn't belong in that feast. Unless she diabetic.

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

prescribeddrone wrote:The diet Crush doesn't belong in that feast.

yea... you think she drinks pure molasses out of the bottle?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ She probably drinks honey straight out of a bee hive. tongue

(Your moniker helped with that joke. Wink )

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Who doesnt like there women on the plus plus plus plus side? - Page 2 Smiley10

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ugh!!!! She's disgusting, why would somebody do that to themselves!?!? Sometimes I feel like a tubbo, but this lady reminds me that I can fit in the cupboard under the registers at work. She cannot. Winnah.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
deadbolt85 wrote:If she dies, and her husband chooses to burn the house down with her inside instead of using a forklift to get her out, that whole neighborhood is going to smell like potato

BlueMaxx wrote: We should wait until she's asleep and burn the house down. Twisted Evil KUPO!!! lol!
Who doesnt like there women on the plus plus plus plus side? - Page 2 LAUGHING-VINNIE
GOODNIGHT, RACCOON CITY!!!! Laughing

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i like big gals....but yeah...that's just......i got nothin'

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

I do too, but c'mon. Even trucks have weight limits.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There is a difference between healthy weight/curvy and morbidly obese. Her arm seems to be periscoping out of her fat.

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Dude, I'll toss a big girl around like she weighs sixty pounds, but....no. Just no. Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononono.

No.

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

deadbolt85 wrote:Dude, I'll toss a big girl around like she weighs sixty pounds, but....no. Just no. Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononono.

No.

She'll give your Nightmare's Nightmares....as well as burn the mental image so deep into your brain you'll need a lobotomy to cure it.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Telescoping arm fat FTW on bad mental images!!!!

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

I'm having nightmares about this woman. While I'm AWAKE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum