Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot Women & the Hideous Men They Love(d)

+13
(._Y_.)
FroZen
Ska
Debaser77
Joshua
Silent K
Spaced4SimonPegg
Administrator
Bigtymin504
potatojoe
BlueMaxx
Babybear
ChrisToPhenom
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I always want to be "the ugly one" in the relationship. Like this lucky son of a bitch:
Hot Women & the Hideous Men They Love(d) - Page 2 Christina-hendricks-geoffrey-arend

that's one of the freaks from bubbleboy and saffron together oh there is no justice in the world.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The meek shall inherit the Earth. I would think a board dedicated to comic books and other geeky endeavors would be more supportive of "regular" guys scoring hot pieces of ass.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:The meek shall inherit the Earth. I would think a board dedicated to comic books and other geeky endeavors would be more supportive of "regular" guys scoring hot pieces of ass.

Yeah, but that dude is three hairs away from a unibrow.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All the more reason to support him. He's like the Rudy of getting gorgeous women. I'd have slow clapped the first time they consummated.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:All the more reason to support him. He's like the Rudy of getting gorgeous women. I'd have slow clapped the first time they consummated.

I'm just thinking that she has reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally low self esteem. Or he has reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally big genitalia.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe he's just an awesome guy. Women tend to be less visually stimulated then men and personality counts for a lot. Of course, a giant dong wouldn't hurt either.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:The meek shall inherit the Earth. I would think a board dedicated to comic books and other geeky endeavors would be more supportive of "regular" guys scoring hot pieces of ass.

Joshua wrote:All the more reason to support him. He's like the Rudy of getting gorgeous women. I'd have slow clapped the first time they consummated.

Joshua wrote:Maybe he's just an awesome guy. Women tend to be less visually stimulated then men and personality counts for a lot. Of course, a giant dong wouldn't hurt either.

^This, ^^This, and ^^^This.

Shoot for the stars, kidspider. You might just be able to come on one.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

Joshua wrote:Maybe he's just an awesome guy. Women tend to be less visually stimulated then men and personality counts for a lot. Of course, a giant dong wouldn't hurt either.

^This, ^^This, and ^^^This.

Shoot for the stars, kidspider. You might just be able to come on one.

I'd come on any one of those women. yes

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ shake my head Wink

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
If you want to go the flipside anyone seen Hugh Jackman's wife??? I thought it was his mother huh
Hot Women & the Hideous Men They Love(d) - Page 2 24_jackman_lgl
Hrm. She's not ugly, but you're right. He looks like a good son taking his mom to an award show or something. tongue Although, I'd take a ferocious cougar out any day. Laughing Half-kidding.

kidspider2099 wrote:
Joshua wrote:I always want to be "the ugly one" in the relationship. Like this lucky son of a bitch:
Hot Women & the Hideous Men They Love(d) - Page 2 Christina-hendricks-geoffrey-arend

that's one of the freaks from bubbleboy and saffron together oh there is no justice in the world.
Maybe she has a tiny-cock sized clitoris. huh

Why did that turn me on? unsure guilty

Which reminds me to respond to Ska...

And don't worry, we've noticed the Dante/Becky "dynamic" you've both got going on. K-Whack, yuh frickin' mook. Wink
Hot Women & the Hideous Men They Love(d) - Page 2 Clerks2_200
Just kidding. I've seen worse. ...yuh mook. Laughing

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's quite a collection of pics. Never realized the female retina was deteriorated by flash bulbs...

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Good for those guys, I say. I fully plan to marry out of my league.

You can't even manage to fuck in any league. One step at a time tiger. lol!

And Christina Hendricks isn't beautiful, she's okay looking with a gigantic pair of tits. Tits don't make a chick beautiful. That's my opinion of course, but I really don't see why she gets all the holy cow look at her stuff. She isn't even the hottest chick on Mad Men.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum