Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kumar Goes To The White House

+5
Administrator
Silent K
riv1
Janson
rwe1138
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Kumar Goes To The White House Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Read more here.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

2Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Awesome!

3Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:14 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My spouse told me about this earlier today, as i'm a big House fan.
Good for him, i say!

4Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

While Obama has a Press Secretary, and he's quite good with the spoken word himself...I don't want him ever to be mad at me, so I think he should hire Samuel L. Jackson to deliver all of his "pissed" speeches.

5Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Good for him, but...

I have yet to watch the latest episode and thanks to this article was spoiled about Kutner's fate...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

6Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can live with that. His character didn't seem the suicidal type, so it'll be interesting to me....

7Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heard about something like this but didn't know what. Neat.

8Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:00 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Crazy intense episode. Didn't think they'd write him off like that. Shocked

9Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And THAT's why House kicks so much ass!

10Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been thinking about this whole Kal Penn/Obama thing, and who Mr. Penn is representing. Here's a guy given a good deal of responsiblity that also, in the first five minutes of Escape from Guantanamo Bay, splooged on his own face. Laughing

11Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

riv1 wrote:And THAT's why House kicks so much ass!
It's true! To be honest, I was skeptical of the show. But when my wife picked up the season 1 box, I watched to, grudgingly, but by the end of ep 2, I was into it. Very good show.

12Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:23 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watch House all the time.

13Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:35 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I only just got into the show about 2 months ago, now, i've lied, cheated, and put others in jeapordy so as to make it hoke every night by 6PM to watch the re-runs.
I think Greg would approve of my behavior.

14Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:40 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

So Harold gets on the Enterprise, and Kumar goes to the White House. Big year for both of them.

15Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And NPH is immortal, baby....!

16Kumar Goes To The White House Empty Re: Kumar Goes To The White House Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:44 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

riv1 wrote:And NPH is immortal, baby....!
Well, yeah!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum