Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

House 4/6/9

+4
Joshua
FroZen
alucardbarnivous
Mnemosis
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1House 4/6/9 Empty House 4/6/9 Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

2House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:05 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I was shocked. Actually took time to recover.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

3House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:53 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was one bad ass episode. I was in shock for like half the damn show. Never saw it coming. My wife was very upset. I think she cried pretty much the whole hour.

4House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The memorial bit at the end, and Fox's site, are downright creepy, too. That was just insane. I'm REALLY sorry to see him go, he was a great character, but... if they wanted to get him off the show, I do think they chose a great way to do it. A lot of pathos in this episode.

5House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's really cool that Kal Penn got offered such a position by the president, but there's something that really sticks in my craw about Obama directly affecting my entertainment.

6House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:53 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:The memorial bit at the end, and Fox's site, are downright creepy, too. That was just insane. I'm REALLY sorry to see him go, he was a great character, but... if they wanted to get him off the show, I do think they chose a great way to do it. A lot of pathos in this episode.

Hell ya that was a great way to take him off the show. And I agree the memorial thing at the end was creepy. So now I just wait for the next episode.

7House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

What's this about a position with the president?

8House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:What's this about a position with the president?
Penn had done some campaign work for the President and he was offered a position (I forget which) at the White House, which he accepted.

9House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh that makes me feel better...more actors in politics, just what we need. Way to go Obama!! Keep making those spectacular decisions dry

10House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:57 pm

JRob

JRob
Cadet
Cadet

Expect a commercial with the president riding a cheetah to the nearest slider vendor in 3...2...1...

http://www.twistedjrob.com

11House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:02 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JRob wrote:Expect a commercial with the president riding a cheetah to the nearest slider vendor in 3...2...1...

Laughing Laughing

12House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JRob wrote:Expect a commercial with the president riding a cheetah to the nearest slider vendor in 3...2...1...

Laughing Laughing

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

13House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:32 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Wow. What an episode. I... I got nothing. Crying or Very sad

14House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I interact with other fans of the show that most of them think this season is so bad, even I started to dislike it. I don't know if it was the fact I was spoiled about Kutner's death, but I wasn't impressed by the episode. Besides his suicide, I thought the episode was mostly pointless. However, I liked the end when Taub finally gave in to his emotions and cried (although I knew it's going to happen) and House going through Kutner's photos and finds the only picture of him alone as adult, showing his true self and made House (I suppose) know what's that feels like (emotional pain as opposed to physical pain).

Oh, and I thought he died too early. I assumed it'll happen in the middle or end of the episode.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

15House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:10 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think this season is so bad. I mean, ya, the over all tone of the show has changed some but I still enjoy watching.

16House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I knew the about what was going to happen to Kutner before I watched the episode. A friend of mine and I were talking at work on Thursday and he asked if I'd seen House on Monday, and I told him I hadn't, but I'd recorded it. He told me something big happened and after 10 minutes of convincing him I wouldn't hurt him if he spoiled it for me he told me what happened (and why Kal Penn left).

It was an incredibly sad episode, but I don't like how they got rid of Kutner. It was kinda a waste. Why couldn't they just have him get a job somewhere else or heck even put him in a coma. That way he could come back if he ever wanted to, but this way we won't see him again. Also, it just doesn't seem like Kutner would kill himself. I know that not everyone who is suicidal shows it, but still. Oh, and where his body was found is a little suspicious. You'd think he'd be lying in bed and not in the middle of the floor. They could still turn it into murder if they wanted too.

I'm sad that Kutner's gone, but I'm happy 13 is still alive. I've been worried they were going to kill her for a while.

I'm hoping with the death of Kutner it'll mean we get to see more of Chase and Cameron. They've really gotten the shaft this (and last) season.

17House 4/6/9 Empty Re: House 4/6/9 Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:19 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night's episode (4/27) was pretty good I thought. House is cracking up, House tried to kill Chase, and 13 at the strip club and taking body shots at the party....HOTTT. Can't wait for the last two episodes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum