Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your house stinks, use these!

+2
Spazzy
Big_Ern
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your house stinks, use these! Empty Your house stinks, use these! Fri May 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Big_Ern

Big_Ern
Cadet
Cadet

Just found this article. I immediately thought of the PoP guys! Enjoy!

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/weird_news/20100506_ap_candlesofferawhiffofwhitecastlesburgers.html

Your house stinks, use these! 64d184c3-6fca-4be2-980a-9a88bf630df3

2Your house stinks, use these! Empty Re: Your house stinks, use these! Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wow

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

3Your house stinks, use these! Empty Re: Your house stinks, use these! Fri May 07, 2010 5:07 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy CRAP! A co-worker and i were talking about pizza scented candles yesterday. I have GOT to show him the link on Monday!

4Your house stinks, use these! Empty Re: Your house stinks, use these! Fri May 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I love White Castles...but that would be fucking disgusting.

5Your house stinks, use these! Empty Re: Your house stinks, use these! Fri May 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to buy one for Jamie.

6Your house stinks, use these! Empty Re: Your house stinks, use these! Fri May 07, 2010 8:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wouldn't mind people thinking I eat White Castle a lot, as long as the decomposition smell that comes from the vents are covered. Course, there's no White Castle around here, so that may be a dead giveaway. Pun intended.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum