Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules for sleeping over at someone's house?

+13
supervenom
BlueMaxx
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
CherriesJubilee
Hannibal king
Tom
Thundermatts
Spaced4SimonPegg
Administrator
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
riv1
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do you have any "unwritten rules" when you sleep over at someone's house or someone sleeps over at yours?

Me, if at at someone's place, i try to clean up after myself as much as possible, to include washing out the sinks and tub after i use them.

I never ever look in the bathroom cabinet no matter how tempted i am.

On the flipside, if someone's sleeping over at my place i never try to catch them naked too often.

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I always have at least 2 air-mattresses and a spare bed.

Always clean up after myself.
Depending on the situation, I might leave a Thank You card.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

For me I try to wake up before my host. I do not want them to be just waiting around for me. I try to be showered and ready by the time they get up and realize what is going on. I am with you I make sure I clean up the tub and sink when I am finished. I even bring some sort of a breakfast food with me (line a granolla bar or cereal bar) because for some reason not all of my friends eat breakfast. Now if people are sleeping over my place I am the opposite I try to be up before them and will usually make sure I have some sort of food in my fridge. Ill even go so far as to make scrambled eggs and have waffles/pancakes for my guests. Of course thats only on day 1. After that its usually pop tarts...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

BYOL

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I always clean up after myself and offer to buy dinner/lunch or if they cook I help clean up.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lots of sex.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not that you would, but you are NEVER staying at my house.

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

riv1 wrote:Not that you would, but you are NEVER staying at my house.

lol!

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:Not that you would, but you are NEVER staying at my house.

*Puts overnight bag down, with a tear in his eye*

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

For me I basically just try to leave everything the way I found it after use or a little cleaner if they didn't get a chance to clean it before me.

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

We used to stay at my husband's cousin's house quite often and I'd always strip the bed after our last night and offer to help cook and clean. We'd also take them out to at least one dinner or breakfast (depending on how long we were staying) as a thank you.

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

CherriesJubilee wrote:We used to stay at my husband's cousin's house quite often and I'd always strip and offer to help cook and clean. We'd also take them out to at least one dinner or breakfast (depending on how long we were staying) as a thank you.

Fixed.....
lol!

What is BYOL?

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what kinda staying over are talking about? are talking crashing a friends place for night or a hookup?

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bring your own Lysol.

lol seriously tho I'm not sure what the L is.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:
CherriesJubilee wrote:We used to stay at my husband's cousin's house quite often and I'd always strip and offer to help cook and clean. We'd also take them out to at least one dinner or breakfast (depending on how long we were staying) as a thank you.

Fixed.....
lol!
Dude, that's exactly where my vision blurred while reading the post!

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hands to yourself.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:BYOL
yes I'm always tempted to get on a computer, but I'm always respectful of others' things, so I try to avoid even asking. I dislike when people are all up in my stuff, no matter what it is, unless, of course, we're making a thing out of it. If that makes sense. As in, don't start digging without my permission. Messing up my books and dvds and cds and searching who knows what on the internet. Just...have some weird friends and family.

But ya, I have this urge to leave as soon as I wake up, or even start doing something instantly when I wake if I'm staying for the weekend or something. I always pick up after myself and hardly ask for anything more than a drink unless offered. Wasn't taught that, just the way I am.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:Bring your own Lysol.

lol seriously tho I'm not sure what the L is.
I meant "lotion", but hey, whatever suits you...

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

wow you might need both lotion and lysol lol

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Good point!

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sexy lysol time! *does the lysol*

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

supervenom wrote:sexy lysol time! *does the lysol*

Whoo hoo!

*streaks across thread*

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That Wang wasn't so Harry. neutral ...I looked. blush

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:BYOL
yes I'm always tempted to get on a computer, but I'm always respectful of others' things, so I try to avoid even asking. I dislike when people are all up in my stuff, no matter what it is, unless, of course, we're making a thing out of it. If that makes sense. As in, don't start digging without my permission. Messing up my books and dvds and cds and searching who knows what on the internet. Just...have some weird friends and family.

But ya, I have this urge to leave as soon as I wake up, or even start doing something instantly when I wake if I'm staying for the weekend or something. I always pick up after myself and hardly ask for anything more than a drink unless offered. Wasn't taught that, just the way I am.

OCD? Wink

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My spouse says i'm OCD.
I just like doing certain things a certain way. When i wake up in the morning i don't like to think in order to get ready for the day...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum