Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch the video, win prizes!

+5
Joshua
Astro13Zombie
FroZen
jaydee74
Silent K
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:03 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, okay. Then the one's Ben listed, those three, were it?

27Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

There was also a Walking Dead TPB in the opening Waiting Room scene. We also had issues of Herogasm, and the TPB of The Pro on set, but they didn't make it into the video.

28Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't even have a chance to try lol

29Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:There was also a Walking Dead TPB in the opening Waiting Room scene. We also had issues of Herogasm, and the TPB of The Pro on set, but they didn't make it into the video.
See, I wouldn't have viewed that as P.o.P! specific, but I gotcha. How did you find a copy of The Pro! Sheez, I've been looking for that forever.

30Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The phrase I used was "PoP!-themed". If you don't think that comic books would be considered "PoP!-themed" Easter Eggs, then we're obviously doing something wrong on this site.

I got The Pro about 3 years ago at Orlando Comic Con. It was the first time I met the A Comic Shop guys, and they strongly recommended it. I bought that, 3 volumes of Walking Dead, and the first volume of The Boys on the spot.

31Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:51 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Didn't mean to offend. It's just like...having movie references in a movie doesn't mean it represents the Actor's Guild or anything, you know?

32Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:Didn't mean to offend. It's just like...having movie references in a movie doesn't mean it represents the Actor's Guild or anything, you know?

You didn't offend me, but you still don't get the point.

If I said "comic book references", I would have been giving too much away, no?

"PoP! Themed". We talk about comics on PoP!. There were comics in the video...a video, that in itself, didn't have anything to do with comic books, or PanelsOnPages.com, in theme.

33Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PoP themed easter eggs is showing the site, and even having you in the video. Comic books are not pop themed. No matter how many times you say they are. lol!

34Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:40 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

murderous

35Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Mon May 17, 2010 4:17 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big thank you to Knize and the rest of the POP!stars. My wife just informed my that a box from Mr. Knize has showed up at my house. I'll take a picture of me with the prizes and post it tomorrow. Thanks once again. Woot Woot!

36Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Mon May 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry for the delay! Still owe you that DVD, sir.

37Watch the video, win prizes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch the video, win prizes! Mon May 17, 2010 4:28 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No worries man. The DVD will be a nice surprise one day! And I'm sooo glad to get the T-shirt for my band's show this Friday...I'm gonna rock the shit out of it on stage!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum