Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spicy food? Yea right...

+7
FroZen
riv1
shining knight
Justin
BlueMaxx
Foxy
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 am

Ninja
Ninja

Angry Whoppers are for pussies. The same people that think that's "hot" are the same people that think the orange chicken from panda express is "hot".

The Spicy Baconator would kick the crap out of that thing.

Spicy food?  Yea right... Spicybaconator

I'm not into crazy hot but I can go all the way upto Mango Habanero at Buffalo Wild Wings. Which is 12 of 14 on the hot meter.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

2Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 am

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Lewis Black is Sabertooth wrote:I'm not into crazy hot but I can go all the way upto Mango Habanero at Buffalo Wild Wings. Which is 12 of 14 on the hot meter.

I tried the Blazin' sauce earlier this week.. it's fucking intense. affraid

http://www.foxyart.net

3Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lewis Black is Sabertooth wrote:Angry Whoppers are for pussies. The same people that think that's "hot" are the same people that think the orange chicken from panda express is "hot".
Pff...whatever. Rolling Eyes I think they're hot. Doesn't mean I can't handle eating them. Just means my taste-buds and nerve endings are working. Laughing It's the last part that gets me. yikes Heh!

4Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 am

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Foxy wrote:
Lewis Black is Sabertooth wrote:I'm not into crazy hot but I can go all the way upto Mango Habanero at Buffalo Wild Wings. Which is 12 of 14 on the hot meter.

I tried the Blazin' sauce earlier this week.. it's fucking intense. affraid

Yeah, I nonchalantly ordered blazin' the first time I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, assuming it would be the same as the maximum hotness of other wing joints, I had no idea it would melt my face off!

Painful, but good.

Oh, and I think the spicyness of the angry whopper varies... the first one I had was pretty spicy, and I was like "hell yeah" finally they didn't wussify something so they could put it on a menu... but the next two I got were completely mild.

5Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I used to eat a lot of spicy foods not anymore sadly

6Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:00 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At my age, spicey food doesn't love me nearly as much as i love it...!

7Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:47 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't do spicey...at all. I have no tolerance for it. I get stuff like heartburn and acid reflux going on way to easily.

8Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I can handle just about any spicy food except Thai.

9Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pffft. I'd puke.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

10Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I like sweaty spicy better than burny spicy. I like to enjoy my food not fight it. Same goes for sour food.

11Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Angry Whopper makes me angry with how badly it sucks. I've had two, the first was underwhelming, the second I ate half and then went to McDonalds.

12Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:41 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I love spicy at the right time, with the right meal. Spice for spice's sake, nah, I'd rather not. That said, I love me some spicy curries, burritos and such, but it can take it's toll on my stomach.

13Spicy food?  Yea right... Empty Re: Spicy food? Yea right... Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:30 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For some reason i imagined a little man in a booth in your stomach....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum