Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics

+10
Spazzy
Jherek
Administrator
BlueMaxx
LordD3r3k
Aussiemandias
jaydee74
G_Zatara
Matt
Joshua
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics - Page 2 Empty Re: Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:Brubaker is a Marvel exclusive nowadays. Rumor is Batwoman will eventually into the hands of Judd Winnick. Poor gal...

I'm probably the only person on PoP! that would be thrilled if Winick wrote Batwoman.

The problem I have with Winick handling Kate is the fact that he tends to be a bit heavy-handed when he writes gay characters.

The only gay characters I've ever read with him writting were Grace and Thunder, and I thought he did a fine job with them.

I'm just such a big fan of his Green Arrow and Batman runs. I think he's really good with street characters and I would love to see what he did with Batwoman.

27Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics - Page 2 Empty Re: Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Funny little comicstrip on the current sitch from ComicCritics.
http://comiccritics.com/comics/2010-04-12_cc_113.jpg

28Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics - Page 2 Empty Re: Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:57 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haha

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

29Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics - Page 2 Empty Re: Greg Rucka leaves DC Comics Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 pm

SmilingIdiot

SmilingIdiot
Cadet
Cadet

Hopefully, this means there will be more Queen and Country!

I guess I'm one of the few people that think Rucka not being at DC is a great thing. I liked his work with DC, mostly Detective, but I think he really shines on his creator-owned work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum