Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foamy rants on "Lamestop"

+3
Chief Kamachi
BlueMaxx
supervenom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Empty Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/user/jimathers#p/u/28/mN4qHZsytKk

rotflmao Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

2Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Empty Re: Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haha! I brought in a racing game, believe it was Gran Turismo 5, that had come with my PS3 (don't care for racers) and it was worth $60 bucks...the person behind the register gave me $6 for the fuckin' thing. It was a hussle and bussle, and I had a few things that I turned in, and found that out afterwards and was just beyond pissed. Fuckin' ripoff.

3Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Empty Re: Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 am

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

^That's why I don't fux with Game Stop anymore. You get more money by cutting out the middle-man, and selling the software/hardware yourself(Craigslist).

4Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Empty Re: Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:44 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Haha! I brought in a racing game, believe it was Gran Turismo 5, that had come with my PS3 (don't care for racers) and it was worth $60 bucks...the person behind the register gave me $6 for the fuckin' thing. It was a hussle and bussle, and I had a few things that I turned in, and found that out afterwards and was just beyond pissed. Fuckin' ripoff.

yeah don't sell your games at gamestop. i've sold all my games at garage sales.

5Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Empty Re: Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A few years ago that were only willing to give me $1.00 for a $20.00 DVD that came out that day...I've never been back in there.

6Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Empty Re: Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

that's why they created garage sales, ebay, and Amazon.com

7Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Empty Re: Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

And why I keep all my games

8Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Empty Re: Foamy rants on "Lamestop" Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never sold them games before, but I did get in a 2-week email war with their customer service over a pre-order beta key. Fuckers. I'm done with them.

http://likeitderby.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum