Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultimate Spidey cartoon

+7
G_Zatara
Thundermatts
prescribeddrone
Spider_Fan14
supervenom
BlueMaxx
GigaToast
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Ultimate Spidey cartoon Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:02 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Got this from Marvel's weekly email. Sounds like it could be cool but at the same time it's pretty sad because this probably means we won't be getting a Spectacular Spider-man season 3. Sad

http://marvel.com/news/all.12016.ultimate_spider-man_gets_animated~excl~?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Pulse237&utm_term=Link5&utm_content=UltimateSpideyGetAnimated&utm_campaign=Pulse237Newsletter04132010

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

2Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...that's what I thought Spectacular was. don't know Oh, Marvel...

3Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah Spectacular always seemed like Ultimate Spider-man to me. I wish they'd keep a good thing going and just continue Spectacular Spider-man instead of starting from scratch.

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

4Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GigaToast wrote:Yeah Spectacular always seemed like Ultimate Spider-man to me. I wish they'd keep a good thing going and just continue Spectacular Spider-man instead of starting from scratch.
agreed. I don't understand all this cartoon rebooting.

5Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those F**kers outrageous

6Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:...that's what I thought Spectacular was. don't know Oh, Marvel...

this.

I feel like boycotting it... for rebooting a good cartoon just to tell the same shit over... let's all download this cartoon and not give them ratings Very Happy

7Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:02 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah I'm super confused. So I love Spectaular, but understand it wasn;t doing to well. Okay fine, whatever, you have to make money. So they decide to start a new show on the channel, that features the exact same plot and premise.

GENIUS!

8Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I seriously hope this gets brought up in the face of the creators. For real. Why couldn't they just continue?

9Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:28 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can get behind this.

10Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i can't even watch season 2 or spectacular because we didn't have that stupid disney channel until like march, now all i get are x-men evolution reruns of the same 3 episodes and batman and superman at 1 am. which i can live with but christ it's 1 am. what i DID see of season 2 i liked.

11Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

God fucking damn it!!!!!!

I want a third season of Spectacular Spider-Man (as I'm sure everyone else does). This is just so stupid. They already have a great Spidey show (even if it wasn't kicking ass in ratings) and they want to scrap it and start all over. It's just like what they are doing with the live action Spidey movies.

colossus1979 wrote:i can't even watch season 2 or spectacular because we didn't have that stupid disney channel until like march, now all i get are x-men evolution reruns of the same 3 episodes and batman and superman at 1 am. which i can live with but christ it's 1 am. what i DID see of season 2 i liked.

That pisses me off SOOOOO much. They air dumb ass shows during most of the day, and only air the good comic cartoons early in the morning (except for Evolution), and when they do air Superman and Batman they just air the same damn few episodes over and over. Those two shows are fantastic, and they should give them the respect they deserve.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

agreed, evolution was one of my favorite cartoons for a while, and batman and superman pretty much paved the way for batman beyond, justice league, and justice league unlimited. and to them it's like "lets rerun phineas and pherb all day, nobody will watch these." they even got hulk, iron man, silver surfer, and that avengers cartoon. you wouldn't know it because they play them at obsure ass hours, then on top of that the litteraly play them out of any type of order.

13Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only way I'll be happy with this is;
It's a more matureish Spiderman cartoon like the MTV one was (I only saw 1 ep and I heard them say "Ass")
Or it's a shippuden like continuation where it's a lead in to college era Spiderman

14Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:57 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Guys, just download the episodes or watch them on youtube. Even if some of you prefer watching it on TV, if you really want to see season 2... download it like most people have. It won't make you a bad person nor will it make the FBI swarm in and break your windows.

I watched the last episode of SSM last year and loved it, you'll be glad that you download it.

I hate waiting for something like a TV show to air to watch it, if other countries get tv shows a few months ahead and they aren't dubbed, you can bet your ass I'll try to see it the episodes and get it over with rather than wait for 3 months just to watch it with commercials.

15Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's some updates on the new show;
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=24865

16Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

I enjoyed Spectacular and am sorry to see it go, but I'm going to admit I may have to go for the dangling carrot that is the team of Paul Dini and Joe Kelly.

17Ultimate Spidey cartoon Empty Re: Ultimate Spidey cartoon Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This sounds great. When does it start and what channel? I am assuming Disney XD but does anyone know when it goes on the air?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum