Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Men C2E2 News

+10
Denim
Ric Magnum
shark6495
Administrator
Batman25JM
LordD3r3k
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Bigtymin504
prescribeddrone
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men C2E2 News Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^Is it weird that I had absolutely zero problem reading that upside down/backwards text? Very Happy

Laughing You're mind is nimble.....or you're a Batman villain. Laughing

27X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men C2E2 News Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:^Is it weird that I had absolutely zero problem reading that upside down/backwards text? Very Happy

Laughing You're mind is nimble.....or you're a Batman villain. Laughing

Laughing Laughing

My cover is blown!!

28X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men C2E2 News Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

The following are my thoughs reading down the OP

Mutants versus vampires? Really? Ok fine, it sounds stupid as hell (how would Rogue get vampired?) but I can live with tha...

Wolverine's souls goes to hell and his body is intact on earth?

:Drops mic: Eli OUT!

29X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men C2E2 News Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

It's Jason Aaron , I trust him.

Gishler on the other hand, not so much...

30X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men C2E2 News Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah I think the story sounds pretty cool. Logan's consciousness/soul will be stuck in hell while his body, unrestrained animalistic instincts and all, will be running amok on Earth. Jason Aaron will run wild with that concept. Twisted Evil

31X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men C2E2 News Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Since Weapon X is turning to Wolverine by the same team, I'll stick around. I probably won't put it on pull list so quick, but I'll be sure to grab the first arc. That is unless the first few issues blow me away and make me want to be more "dedicated" to it by pulling it officially.

If Daken turns 3.99 for each issue, I doubt that I would get it. If it's by Way and 2.99, I'll check it out.

New X-Force? I hope I could skip out on this, but if Deadpool is on the team then I'll get the arcs he's involved with.. dunno if it'll be floppy or singles.

as for the rest, nothing else strikes my interest. I'm pretty selective about my X-books.

32X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men C2E2 News Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Bigtymin504 wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 155lx86

Nightcrawler, Mimic, Cable, and Fantomex? Deadpool, Archangel, Gambit, and Agent Zero/Maverick? Batroc, Black Tom, Sauron, and the Hood? Okay... probably not that last one...

It COULD be Punisher, but that would be the ultimate in weak sauce. I'm willing to accept it's Psylocke.

33X-Men C2E2 News - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men C2E2 News Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:20 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i've been pissed about x-titles for years, yet like star wars movies i won't be disloyal. am i "psyched"....no. will i read and pray they straighten themselves out? i always do.
i just think killing long time stables of a title (colossus, nightcrawler, whoever.) is really a lack of vision. like "i can't find the niche for this guy, lets just wipe him/her out." i mean they were GOING to kill gambit, instead they made him a villian which made it at least interesting.
the ONLY thing i can say is the rictor/shatterstar deal would be a little better if one of them got the "tiger woods" syndrome or at least had a straying eye for like northstar....because love triangles are always good.
even on bad t.v. soaps, i can help but to see the conflict. at least now they all have mutant powers and i'm sure ONE of these cats would snap the hell out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum