Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hottest Nerd Crushes (according to Maxim)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.maxim.com/girls/girls-of-maxim/76360/hottest-nerd-crushes.html

A pretty decent list, I highly endorse the inclusions of Zoe Saldana and Carrie Fisher

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love how it is just the character Aeon Flux. That's fantastic that they recognize her. :P

Overall, a short list that is kind of missing some major ladies: Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, the girl on Chuck, etc. Henstridge? Really? Sure, whatever.

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(according to Maxim) Laughing

Beat me to it-nice list, Maxim! Nice latest issue also!

Hottest Nerd Crushes (according to Maxim) 37jrmintfmpc3cjf

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only one on that list that I really think it hot is Grace Park. Zoe Saldana and Jeri Ryan aren't bad either. The rest? Meh. I never really understood the thinking that Carrie Fisher is hot. I mean, I like her and all, but I do not find her the least bit attractive. Oh, and honestly, I think Carrie-Anne Moss is UGLY.

Famke Janssen is a weird one for me. I don't really think she's THAT attractive. In all honesty she looks man-ish sometimes, but occasionally I do find her to be not all that unappealing. Same with Jennifer Garner. She's not hideous, but she does have a somewhat manly jaw and as well as man hands. However, I do find myself thinking she's kind of attractive at times (like in Daredevil).

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I think Jennifer Garner has just about the best smile ever

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum