Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

what sounds like a better name for a fictional city?

+9
riv1
colossus1979
Aussiemandias
Gandicles
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
azrael07
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

what sounds like a better name for a fictional city?

what sounds like a better name for a fictional city? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%what sounds like a better name for a fictional city? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
what sounds like a better name for a fictional city? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%what sounds like a better name for a fictional city? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
what sounds like a better name for a fictional city? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%what sounds like a better name for a fictional city? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I called one a 'cock' once. Apparently it's an outdated and racially insensitive term, much like negro.

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Boner city.

I win.

Seriously though, IDK. Just write around it, and it will come to you.
Also: Dick Town.

Thundermatts wrote:I think Dick Town is an area in Boner City settled by the Dicknese when they moved there.

Mnemosis wrote:Dude... get off your high horse and just call em Dics like everyone else.

Thundermatts wrote:they think that is offensive, thank you very much.

Joshua wrote:I called one a 'cock' once. Apparently it's an outdated and racially insensitive term, much like negro.

T-Matts, I think you've got the framework of a new story right here...

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lulz.

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So i think i have a name for my city. Mortrom. How does that sound?

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

It works. It reminds me of like... a real old dude's name... like Bertram. Like a name from the 1920's or something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum