Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cable Company

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cable Company Empty Cable Company Sun May 02, 2010 8:28 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So I have my internet through Time Warner. I have been experiencing issues that result in very low connectivity to sometimes being disconnected for minutes up to tens of minutes. I know its not my computer, as I have taken it to other peoples homes and have fired up the internet perfectly. Well I called them today and they tell me everything looks good and then their magic fix? clearing the cache and cookies out.... are you kidding me? just had to went sorry PoPers....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

2Cable Company Empty Re: Cable Company Sun May 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

- Are you using a splitter? If you are, disconnect the non-internet one and see if it makes a difference.

-Also possible, it could be condensation in the lines. If you know what you're doing, open the outside cable box and clean out the connections.

3Cable Company Empty Re: Cable Company Sun May 02, 2010 11:33 pm

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Kearstin and I work for a cable company, so we can be the first to tell you that it could be a number of things. Are you still loosing connectivity after clearning, rebooting the modem, and all that jazz?

To be honest, there's a big trend for our company that modem's will sometimes go bad after having their software upgraded, or if they've just been around for to long. How old is your modem?

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum