Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thor Casting Announcement!!!

+8
BlueMaxx
Captain Painway
Mnemosis
Batman25JM
LordD3r3k
Silent K
comicgeekelly
goatt
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

The announcement was made today that Sarah Jessica Parker has been cast as the alien horse-faced wielder of Mjolnir. When asked about casting a woman to play a (presumably) male role, Marvel was quoted as saying, " True, we'll have to over-dub her lines, but what we spend in hiring a voice actor, will be more than payed for by the money we'll save on make-up/ cgi effects for Bill's face."

2Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

www.instantrimshot.com

3Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Laughing

I was so ready to merge this. But it can stay.

4Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:25 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thor Casting Announcement!!! What-you-did-there-i-see-it

5Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao lmao lmao

6Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Her face looks like a foot!

7Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thor Casting Announcement!!! South-park-sarah-jessica-parker

8Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bow lmao lmao
I wish I hadn't eaten so much Chinese food. My tummy hurts.

http://likeitderby.com

9Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

Silent K wrote:Laughing

I was so ready to merge this. But it can stay.
I was in the same thought process. Like, "Come on, movie forum!" Then I started reading and as soon as I was halfway through "Parker" I abrubtly starting laughing.

Silent K wrote:Thor Casting Announcement!!! South-park-sarah-jessica-parker
Nice.

10Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Thor Casting Announcement!!! Footfa10

See?

11Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:The announcement was made today that Sarah Jessica Parker has been cast as the alien horse-faced wielder of Mjolnir. When asked about casting a woman to play a (presumably) male role, Marvel was quoted as saying, " True, we'll have to over-dub her lines, but what we spend in hiring a voice actor, will be more than payed for by the money we'll save on make-up/ cgi effects for Bill's face."
Thor Casting Announcement!!! 1184975047428

12Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 11:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OMG! Someone please tell me they have access to toggling Wiki pages!

13Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sun May 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

WHUH?

14Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

For some reason this idea popped into my head at like 3am this morning. I was in bed laughing so hard I had to post it today when I woke up. Laughing

15Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Mon May 03, 2010 2:36 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You slept from 3AM to 9PM? ROCK STAR!

16Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Mon May 03, 2010 3:30 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:OMG! Someone please tell me they have access to toggling Wiki pages!
85% of the people on the Internet have a Wiki account, but most don't use it.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

17Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Tue May 11, 2010 2:04 pm

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Mnemosis wrote:Her face looks like a foot!

Thor Casting Announcement!!! Sarah-jessica-parker-footb
From this angle you can totally see it.

18Thor Casting Announcement!!! Empty Re: Thor Casting Announcement!!! Tue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum