Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disney testing out talking mascots

+12
hrdwrkngXsoldier
vikoros
Ska
Batman25JM
boberthavok
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
comicgeekelly
potatojoe
TENIME_art
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
krpykrwly
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 9:26 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pretty neat, I think.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

2Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 9:41 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No. Once this happens, it'll be even more creepy and and Sheldon will have even worst dreams of Goofy. Silence. Silence is is the way to go and stay in my opinion.

3Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 12:14 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was cool!!! I've never been to Disney World or Disney land for that matter but being able to go bullshit with the mascots would be awesome.

4Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 12:23 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!! Shocked

5Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 12:25 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pretty damn cool if you ask me!

6Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 1:10 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's kinda freaky. If I was one of those little kids I would have wanted nothing to do with Mickey.

7Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Pretty damn cool if you ask me!

Ditto. It seems cooler than I expected. I'm honestly impressed by it all. The fact that the face moves is pretty cool.

8Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 5:29 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

That was pretty cool. I wonder if they will do it with other characters

9Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is it cool? Yes. Does it creep me the hell out? Fuck yes.

I already have an irrational fear of mascots (yeah, that's right), but this is even creepier. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

10Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

11Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 6:43 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I think it's great! I'm a huge Disney World fan, and taking pictures with the characters is one of my favorite things. This is just icing on an already delicious cake.

12Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now if only they could do the same thing with Blade, Pinhead, Leech Woman, Six Shooter, and Torch. Jester is off limits though, he is perfect just the way he is.

13Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Tue May 11, 2010 7:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:It's kinda freaky. If I was one of those little kids I would have wanted nothing to do with Mickey.
That's how I feel. It's cool...kids'll freak out, though. I mean, they only showed two of the kids. And even the little girl seemed reluctant.

He even has the Mickey "ha" down. Oh, man...nightmare central.
Disney testing out talking mascots Mickeyrant1

14Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 11:09 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well its about damn TIME!

will they talk dirty to me? i mean.. err... uh..

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

15Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 11:40 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy's kind of people... animals... whatever.

Disney testing out talking mascots 3687875833_ed41623e55

16Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 11:42 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh GOD no.. I was trying to be funny tongue

That really disturbs me

17Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 11:46 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ, not again. Disney testing out talking mascots Banghead

Only 2% of all Furries have sex or do something sexual in costume.

Only 15% of all Furries believe in the "animal totem" crap.

It's just another fucking form of cosplay. God fucking damn it.

Rolling Eyes

18Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*cries*

19Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hug

20Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 12:04 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ, not again. Disney testing out talking mascots Banghead

Rolling Eyes

With those numbers, Esbat's never going to get laid!

21Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ, not again. Disney testing out talking mascots Banghead

Rolling Eyes

neutral

100% of statistics are wrong 100% of the time.

Just sezin'

As for the talking mascots. It's all well and good till the day that they are talking to some kid and the electronics go haywire and the face of the mask bugs the fuck out. I pray to the FSM that that day gets caught on film.

22Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 12:07 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have friends who are Furries. I've met alot of other Furries.

There are people on here that are bigger degenerates than them.

Gojiratoho wrote:It's all well and good till the day that they are talking to some kid and the electronics go haywire and the face of the mask bugs the fuck out. I pray to the FSM that that day gets caught on film.

lmao

Last edited by TENIME_art on Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocked

24Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 12:14 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:

Yeah..Ok...I'm here..so...what now?

25Disney testing out talking mascots Empty Re: Disney testing out talking mascots Wed May 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Yeah..Ok...I'm here..so...what now?

Dress like a Sloth and go fuck something......very slowly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum