Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

the evolution of kidspider's style

+7
Hannibal king
azrael07
BlueMaxx
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
dmahoney
kidspider2099
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the evolution of kidspider's style Empty the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

From Birth my mom dressed me. I love my mom but a style queen she is not. I never had brand name jeans growing up. Mainly cause we lower middle class. So I didn't have cool jeans. Some where in my childhood i fell in love with sweatshirts. I kid you not. if you look in my photo albums you'd see little kidspider in sweatshirts. True in middle school i had a bad habit of wearing the same sweatshirt more than one day. I did change the t-shirt underneath it. In my defense i was a kid i didn't reallty know better. In high school it was just more of the same. The only difference was i started wearing sweatpants to school until i was told i ought to get jeans i and did not great jeans mind you but at least i was wearing them. When i turned 18 i starting buying my own clothes with my own money. By that time. I had a Best friend who hated the way dressed. She wanted to make me over into a preppy i fought her tooth and nail. she helped me dress but a total makeover like she wanted. Cause of her i switched from briefs to boxers starting wearing jeans that weren't butt huggers as she called them.
i have made progress it's just slow progress.

2the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 9:42 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

the evolution of kidspider's style Riveti10

3the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does this thread need more Fortress?

Spoiler:

neutral

4the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is now a gay Batman thread. This is the best kind of Batman. Start the music! *Barry White starts playing*

Awwww yeah!

My darling I, can't get enough of your love babe....
Spoiler:

5the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Girl, I don't know, I don't know why
Can't get enough of your love babe

Spoiler:

6the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, some things I can't get used to
No matter how I tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

7the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just like the more you give, the more I want
And baby, that's no lie
Oh no, babe

Spoiler:

Annnnd I forgot the rest of the words. Laughing

8the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the evolution of kidspider's style 168xz7l
the evolution of kidspider's style Kidspider

tongue

9the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Wed May 12, 2010 11:14 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:the evolution of kidspider's style 168xz7l
In the words of Kidspider: "How they make chair that like that go? Suspect"

10the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 2:47 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

LIES! LIES! ALL OF IT! LIES!!

*sits in corner*

hecantbe,hecantbe,hecantbe,hecantbe...

11the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 2:54 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:
Astro13Zombie wrote:the evolution of kidspider's style 168xz7l
In the words of Kidspider: "How they make chair that like that go? :suspect:"

lol! lol! Aaahh Blue that made my night.

12the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 9:59 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Man you guys shouldn't give kidspider such a hard time
even though I don't understand a word he types
He's just trying to give us all some insight into his world
which in some instances I believe is imaginary
So maybe we can lay off and hear what he has to say
Even if it ends up sounding like total nonsense

Last edited by FroZen on Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I no good type at very well)

13the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Man you guys shouldn't give kidspider such a hard time
even though I don't understand a word he types
He's just trying to give us all some insight into his world
which in some instances I believe is imaginary
So maybe we can lay off and hear what he has to say
Even if it ends up sounding like total nonsense

Laughing

14the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider, have you ever seen the program What not to wear? Maybe we should send you on that.

15the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Spider, have you ever seen the program What not to wear? Maybe we should send you on that.

I have actually i fear tim Gunn showing up at my door.

16the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 6:10 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
potatojoe wrote:Spider, have you ever seen the program What not to wear? Maybe we should send you on that.

I have actually i fear tim Gunn showing up at my door.

Hey it'd be better than this guy showing up at your door.

the evolution of kidspider's style 11843610

17the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 10:40 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But Stacy would help you out with your new style. wub

18the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 10:53 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:But Stacy would help you out with your new style. wub

need proof of hawtness.

19the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 10:56 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

20the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 11:00 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:

Meh

olivia munn is hawter.

21the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To each their own.

What makes this chick hawt is her style and her attitude

22the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:21 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Hijacking your thread...

I ordered these today:

the evolution of kidspider's style P91203

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280352098400&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WVF%3F&GUID=22f9c6081290a0645636b976ffa390dd&itemid=280352098400&ff4=263602_263622

http://cgi.ebay.com/Venture-Brothers-Crew-T-SHIRT-/270509405760?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&vti=Size%09Big+5X&hash=item84b6b76f0dthe evolution of kidspider's style Javascript:showEnhanced('0');

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

23the evolution of kidspider's style Empty Re: the evolution of kidspider's style Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

potatojoe wrote:To each their own.

What makes this chick hawt is her style and her attitude

shut UP!

No, I'll shut you up, Stacy. I'll shut you up with Batman's green glowing dildo in your throat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum