Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

nathan fillion rumored to be ant man

+11
Denim
Spaced4SimonPegg
Paroxysm
Debaser77
supervenom
MikeSabian
superdoug
rwe1138
Heytherejeffro
jaydee74
colossus1979
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 4:18 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://screenrant.com/nathan-fillion-ant-man-the-avengers-cast-rob-60375/

2nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 9:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Interesting stuff.

3nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 10:18 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good thing it's not for a tv show; it'd be canceled mid-season.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

4nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 10:48 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

As much as I love me some Fillion, I think our casting of Michael C. Hall is better.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

5nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:As much as I love me some Fillion, I think our casting of Michael C. Hall is better.

As good as Dexter is, I have NEVER been a fan of Michael C. Hall. His delivery is consistently wooden and while that works for a serial killer or undertaker, it doesn't really work for a scientist with anger/passion issues.

6nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Good bit of casting, if it's true.

7nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this could work. yes

8nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 11:44 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

He'd make a pretty good Pym.

9nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 11:59 am

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

meh.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

10nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
rwe1138 wrote:As much as I love me some Fillion, I think our casting of Michael C. Hall is better.

As good as Dexter is, I have NEVER been a fan of Michael C. Hall. His delivery is consistently wooden and while that works for a serial killer or undertaker, it doesn't really work for a scientist with anger/passion issues.

I agree. I was suprised he was so terrible in Gamer.

11nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can see Fillion in it, but I dont need to see him smack around the Wasp.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

12nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fillion as Ant Man is about the only thing that could make me care about that movie, so I hope that it's true.

superdoug wrote:

Agreed. I don't think that Hall would be able to pull off being an Avenger.

13nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I LOVE Nathan Fillion, but I don't see him as Pym. I guess it could work. I just hope that if he's cast that they don't go the wife beater route.

14nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 8:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ If they do, it'll be light-note. Like him yelling at her and grabbing her arm. As a foreshadowing, nod to fans of that awfulness, and can easily be taken as a small anger burst and never touched on again.

Anyways, I guess I can see it. Seems Kevin Pennington is more suited for Hawkeye?

15nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Empty Re: nathan fillion rumored to be ant man Wed May 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I assumed Renner was rumoured for Hawkeye and that Kevin Pennington has said he will not be Hawkeye (twitter or something). In any case, I can see him being Wendell Vaughn (allowing for a Quasar movie in the future) or Clay Quartermain (considering that they are putting together a SHIELD movie).

Concerning Fillion, I can see it working well. With Whedon involved, that could go better than expected. The spousal abuse thing would bother me, but I can see them making Pym more than just that, especially if Fillion and Whedon are attached to the character's portrayal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum