Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Law & Order: Los Angeles

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Law & Order: Los Angeles Empty Law & Order: Los Angeles Wed May 19, 2010 5:21 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh...I've become tired of detective shows now since I've been busy and all but I think I'll at least give this a chance. - CTP

News-

On January 10, 2010, NBC programming chief Angela Bromstad announced at the winter TCA Press Tour that the network was in talks with Dick Wolf about producing a new series, entitled Law & Order: Los Angeles, and indicated that NBC was seeking to hire writers for a pilot.

Reports in early May suggested that NBC had made the decision to pick up Law & Order: Los Angeles with a 13-episode order for fall 2010, having brought Brotherhood creator Blake Masters on board to co-create the new series set in Los Angeles with Wolf. NBC confirmed the new series order on May 14, 2010. The fall timeslot for Law & Order: Los Angeles will be Wednesdays at 10:00 P.M. (Eastern) on NBC.

The series will be the first series in the Law & Order franchise to be set outside New York and the fifth series in the franchise.

Law & Order: Los Angeles Law-order-los-angeles-20100412042633699-000

2Law & Order: Los Angeles Empty Re: Law & Order: Los Angeles Wed May 19, 2010 8:54 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm a L&O nut so i'm all over this

3Law & Order: Los Angeles Empty Re: Law & Order: Los Angeles Wed May 19, 2010 9:17 pm

joegavilan

joegavilan
Cadet
Cadet

I want casting info before I make up my mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum