Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

megan fox talked herself right out of TF's 3

+23
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Scarie187
shark6495
Off_White_Lantern
G_Zatara
azrael07
Spazzy
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
Paroxysm
jaydee74
Debaser77
Combo Mo
Warren_Worthington IV
ChrisToPhenom
(._Y_.)
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Sapphire Gypsy
DickGrayson007
kidspider2099
joegavilan
colossus1979
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

honestly, she's not really gonna have a career soon if she don't get naked on camera. sad but true.

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I figure it won't be long before the only place you can find her is on the pages of Hustler. She's not even good enough for Playboy... they'd have to spend too much to airbrush the toe thumbs. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

its not like she was kicked off the movie, she decided not to return. Doesnt make much sense to me.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

she got kicked off, don't believe the hype. caling your director hitler, surefire way to GET fired.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ehh her thumbs scare me

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

4 more minutes on the clock, Meg. If this is your time, better make it work.

As I posted on FB, no more toe-thumbs I can definitely live without. Besides, she always has her kudos from Jennifer's Body to fall back on, LOL. Let's face it, we would all do her, but she really can't act.

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

eh. From what it sounds like, she didn't like working with him, and opted not to. Sounds like Bay laughed the whole thing off. I mean, if Megan really is that bad of an actress, who's career isn't gonna takeoff or whatever, than why would Bay let what she has to say, get to him. He shouldn't/wouldn't care, reasoning that she's not important, and she prolly will never be important.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

I think Megan Fox sucks but the Transformers movies are pretty bad even without her. Shes gonna be in Jonah Hex and a shitload more movies so Im pretty sure she moved on and didnt want to do another crummy Transformers.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i DISAGREE that the transformers movies sucked....but like all of you liked x-3 and i think that was horrid so tomato tomato

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Meh. I understand some people's gripes with the Transformers films, but i like them. They're pretty fun, even if we don't get as much of the story on alot of the side characters in the film, specifically the less important Transformers.

On the other hand, i didn't like X-3 that much. I feel like they could've done more with it, and the director just said fuck it.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:
On the other hand, i didn't like X-3 that much. I feel like they could've done more with it, and the director just said fuck it.

they could have done something great which was WAIT until thaey had one plot and stuck with that instead of butchering 3 seperate x-men plots and taking a shit on a good movie franchise.

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

colossus1979 wrote:
azrael07 wrote:

they could have done something great which was WAIT until thaey had one plot and stuck with that instead of butchering 3 seperate x-men plots and taking a shit on a good movie franchise.

Ehh the Transformers movies were decent the first one was good... the second one was okay but it had its moments of suckitude....

and you didnt like the x-3 movie? what you didnt like the random use of death?

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="shark6495
and you didnt like the x-3 movie? what you didnt like the random use of death?[/quote]

if you get me started on x-3....i may never stop

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

Now if they could only add a plot that wasn't fucking retarded.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

colossus1979 wrote:i DISAGREE that the transformers movies sucked....but like all of you liked x-3 and i think that was horrid so tomato tomato

No I hated X3 too. I gotta agree with the critics on those Transformer movies though they really did suck. If u like seeing cgi metal going everywhere and having a loose story with bad acting then u would enjoy those movies. My 7 yr old nephew loves Transformers cant say any adult that I talked to liked them though. Unless u are so loyal to the 80's show that u are able to mentally transform those movie into watchable flicks I dont see how their enjoyable.

Shia La-whatever is a terrible, horrible no good actor so they were kinda dead from the start for me.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Unless u are so loyal to the 80's show that u are able to mentally transform those movie into watchable flicks I dont see how their enjoyable.

that sentence describes me perfectly. Smile

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

eh. i liked the Transformers movies. Yeah, did we get abunch of human characters we really didn't care about, specifically in the first one? Yes. But that was expected. I believe Bay was trying to make the film more accessable to audiences who for whatever reason aren't familiar with the Transformers franchise.

in the second film, we got some more robots on both sides. Yeah some of them werent the best developed characters, but neither were some of the original Transformers.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

colossus1979 wrote:
Off_White_Lantern wrote:Unless u are so loyal to the 80's show that u are able to mentally transform those movie into watchable flicks I dont see how their enjoyable.

that sentence describes me perfectly. Smile

lol thats why I went to the midnight showing of all three shit ass Star Wars prequels.

Last edited by Off_White_Lantern on Tue May 25, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

azrael07 wrote:eh. i liked the Transformers movies. Yeah, did we get abunch of human characters we really didn't care about, specifically in the first one? Yes. But that was expected. I believe Bay was trying to make the film more accessable to audiences who for whatever reason aren't familiar with the Transformers franchise.

in the second film, we got some more robots on both sides. Yeah some of them werent the best developed characters, but neither were some of the original Transformers.

http://reelthinker.com/2010/05/14/shia-labeouf-knows-transformers-2-was-crap-promises-a-better-transformers-3/

If the star of Transformers says part two was shit then Im taking his word for it. Read this in the weekender of my newspaper and laughed. So Shia thinks Transformers sucks and Megan Fox is too good for part three? Their talent combined cant fill a Dixie cup so that doesnt say much for the series.

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is Megan Fox's replacement on Transformers 3? Oh, God-Megan, why did you have to be a bitch? I'm apologize to the ones who like this choice but, she's nowhere near attractive as Megan (who I'm not a fan of but I'm being honest). If she can act, well, hey-good but I'm curious in how she'll look in the film. Her face looks swollen in her latest photos.

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/celebrities/gallery/2646/new-transformers-3-star-rosie-huntingtonwhiteley/fp#photo1

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley-

megan fox talked herself right out of TF's 3 - Page 2 000000131924-rosie_huntington-whiteley-fullsize

IMDb-
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2492819/

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not to be picky but that upper lip is bothering me. And I generally love plush lips. If those are fake, a refund is in order...

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hahahaha

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think her acting will be questioned more than Megan Fox's. Laughing

Sponsored content