Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

megan fox talked herself right out of TF's 3

+23
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Scarie187
shark6495
Off_White_Lantern
G_Zatara
azrael07
Spazzy
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
Paroxysm
jaydee74
Debaser77
Combo Mo
Warren_Worthington IV
ChrisToPhenom
(._Y_.)
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Sapphire Gypsy
DickGrayson007
kidspider2099
joegavilan
colossus1979
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

agreed.

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:
lol thats why I went to the midnight showing of all three shit ass Star Wars prequels.

i'm not gonna lie, i cried when obi-wan looks a anikin and goes "you were my brother anikin, i loved you.". it like.....got me all in my chest. Crying or Very sad

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I think her acting will be questioned more than Megan Fox's. Laughing

how do you question that which does not exist? neutral

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

colossus1979 wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I think her acting will be questioned more than Megan Fox's. Laughing

Well done sir, well done. Laughing Laughing

Let's be realistic folks who goes to see Transformers for a storyline???? Those people watched transformers to see big ass robots knuckle up and Megan Fox bend over.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
colossus1979 wrote:

Let's be realistic folks who goes to see Transformers for a storyline???? Those people watched transformers to see big ass robots knuckle up and Megan Fox bend over.

True...that is reason I watch them. Very Happy

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Hannibal king wrote:
colossus1979 wrote:

True...that is reason I watch them. Very Happy

You watch to see Megan Fox bend over too??? I like you even more now. Very Happy

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, this new "actress", Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has no real acting experience and she's now going to be in a big budget movie. Best known for her work in the VIctoria's Secret Catalog. Whatever.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:So, this new "actress", Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has no real acting experience and she's now going to be in a big budget movie. Best known for her work in the VIctoria's Secret Catalog. Whatever.
Why would you expect any different? Do you remember the chick in the role before her? tongue

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you mean the broad who's gonna miss out on summer movie millions to do gripping cinema like "megan's body", because she wouldn't keep her yap shut? by this time next transformers movie, well ALL be like "who?"

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:So, this new "actress", Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has no real acting experience and she's now going to be in a big budget movie. Best known for her work in the VIctoria's Secret Catalog. Whatever.
Why would you expect any different? Do you remember the chick in the role before her? tongue
Not really. Wink

colossus1979 wrote:you mean the broad who's gonna miss out on summer movie millions to do gripping cinema like "megan's body", because she wouldn't keep her yap shut? by this time next transformers movie, well ALL be like "who?"
What do you mean? I'm already there.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thumbs up

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Before I start, I'm going to say I respect you guys, whether you liked these films or not, and I respect your personal opinions and this is my own. I just watched Transformers 2 and I have to say, so? It's not going to change anything really. They need to get rid of the twins, all other racist stereotypes, and, well, Michael Bay. IMHO the Transformers films are just bad. Also, the movie is based off a freakin' kids' toyline and there's so much merchandise aimed at kids, and there's so much cussing and sex jokes I can't believe it (Wheelie humping Megan Fox? Sam's mom on drugs? Dog sex? Seriously, wtf?!). For a movie that the filmakers know kids will see, it's incredibly tasteless. Megan Fox is not the biggest problem with these films and, besides some of the draw for guys, it won't change much.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:It's not going to change anything really. They need to get rid of the twins, all other racist stereotypes, and, well, Michael Bay.

i've said this once, maybe not on here but i'm digressing. the stereotypes existed on the old cartoon as well. i mean take jazz for example, he was a transformer who could run fast in robot mode, (yes the first episode of the 5 faces of death had this) breakdance and liked rap music. blaster...well...was a ghettoblaster, who rhymed every other sentence. tracks was a yuppie. sunstreaker was a narcisist, trailbreaker and ironhide were rednecks, the dinobots were mentally challenged robots who went on fits, i could go on and on.

Foreigner_Man wrote:
IMHO the Transformers films are just bad. Also, the movie is based off a freakin' kids' toyline and there's so much merchandise aimed at kids, and there's so much cussing and sex jokes I can't believe it (Wheelie humping Megan Fox? Sam's mom on drugs? Dog sex? Seriously, wtf?!). For a movie that the filmakers know kids will see, it's incredibly tasteless. Megan Fox is not the biggest problem with these films and, besides some of the draw for guys, it won't change much.

yes, it's based off a kids toyline, that was out when i was a kid (i'm 31 now) so the occasional cuss word i won't go nuts over. i mean in all honesty in a world where 12 year olds get pregnant and 6 year olds think mom and dad hate them because they can't get an iphone, the least of my worries is taking a kid to a pg-13 movie and them hearing a cuss word or 2. and the sex jokes....while in poor taste make me giggle the first time....then i go "meh". the mom on the pot brownies was also in poor taste, and really not needed at all so that i'll say i 100% agree with you is tasteless and just plain irresponsible. the fact is most of the target audience are small kids, but they also want to pull in the guy like me who still has an ultra magnus on his shelf. it's a fine line, and imo, bay handles it mostlywell. i'd rather it be him than rattner......god i hate him.

don't worry i'm not gonna get all "x-3 was the worst thing to happen to mutants since m-day" soapbox-y and rant for days....i promise. Wink

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Sam's mom on pot brownies was also unrealistic and makes marijuana enthusiasts look even worse in the eyes of the non-toking public than we already do.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:Megan Fox is not the biggest problem with these films.
QFT

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i AGREE that they aren't the "perfect" emulation of the transformers, but it's better than the ideas that were originally floating around. and like i said i like them overall.

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

i've said this once, maybe not on here but i'm digressing. the stereotypes existed on the old cartoon as well. i mean take jazz for example, he was a transformer who could run fast in robot mode, (yes the first episode of the 5 faces of death had this) breakdance and liked rap music. blaster...well...was a ghettoblaster, who rhymed every other sentence. tracks was a yuppie. sunstreaker was a narcisist, trailbreaker and ironhide were rednecks, the dinobots were mentally challenged robots who went on fits, i could go on and on.
I actually am unfamiliar with the toyline or tv series. I didn't know that. While on some level I suppose it makes sense, i think the people making these films have a responsibility to not display offensive stereotypes.

yes, it's based off a kids toyline, that was out when i was a kid (i'm 31 now) so the occasional cuss word i won't go nuts over. i mean in all honesty in a world where 12 year olds get pregnant and 6 year olds think mom and dad hate them because they can't get an iphone, the least of my worries is taking a kid to a pg-13 movie and them hearing a cuss word or 2. and the sex jokes....while in poor taste make me giggle the first time....then i go "meh". the mom on the pot brownies was also in poor taste, and really not needed at all so that i'll say i 100% agree with you is tasteless and just plain irresponsible. the fact is most of the target audience are small kids, but they also want to pull in the guy like me who still has an ultra magnus on his shelf. it's a fine line, and imo, bay handles it mostlywell. i'd rather it be him than rattner......god i hate him.

On the cussing, it's a valid point, but IMO it's not really needed for this kind of movie. You don't really need a bunch of cusswords to make a movie work. And it's not like parents are foolishly walking into 'Watchmen'..they're taking kids to a movie based off a toyline. It may be PG-13, but still. The fine line thing is also a good point, but when you're having jokes like "my son just popped his cherry" casually, I don't think he's handling the fine line very well.

don't worry i'm not gonna get all "x-3 was the worst thing to happen to mutants since m-day" soapbox-y and rant for days....i promise. Wink

I didn't really care too much for that movie either. Too many 'cameos' and not enough character. Also, they undid practically everything at the end of the movie. It's not completely terrible, but there are definitely problems with it.

Love your sig BTW! Wink

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i could grab up an episode or 2 and post them....trust me it's way more blatent on the old cartoon in some spots. i wish i could say i made this sig but i stole it from somewhere on here. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum