Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Tattoo Thread

+22
Captain Painway
TENIME_art
(._Y_.)
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
liljrod2011
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
FroZen
elijahdprophet
Lee
Astro13Zombie
Spazzy
prescribeddrone
kidspider2099
BlueMaxx
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
Silent K
C's Lady
Combo Mo
potatojoe
azrael07
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1The Official Tattoo Thread Empty The Official Tattoo Thread Sat May 22, 2010 1:49 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Here's a thread for the discussion of tattoo ideas, and the display of tattoos that you have or have seen which you thought were cool.

2The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 1:48 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's my next tat ideas:

1. Texas with crossed revolvers. (to cover up a tribal tat....I know)

2. Kentucky on my chest with protruding veins.

3. Freddy.

4. pin up Harley Quinn

5. Larfleeze or Orange Lantern symbol

king

3The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 1:50 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official Tattoo Thread 1705my-name-is-kelly

4The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 1:51 am

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Wow! LOL

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

5The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 2:01 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official Tattoo Thread Die-hard-tattoo

6The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 2:54 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

ill show off my (for now) only tat.

The Official Tattoo Thread BatToo1
my next tat im getting on the adjacent upper arm/shoulder.

The Official Tattoo Thread JokerTat

also planning a devil tat, and one that im still kinda working on. Itll be a straight razor or a switchblade with a scroll wrappping around it that reads "Lust for Life"

7The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 8:13 am

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Ok, I have officially decided that I want something that stands for perserverance for my sobriety tattoo. Maybe a koi fish? Anyone have other suggestions?

8The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 8:31 am

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

OR, I was found that ivy would be a good one too. I want to add to it every 5 years or so, and I could just add more ivy. I might even do that every year.

9The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 9:44 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Combo Mo wrote:The Official Tattoo Thread Die-hard-tattoo

Fucking WIN.

10The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 10:30 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

potatojoe wrote:next tat ideas:

5. Larfleeze or Orange Lantern symbol

Sweet! I have such an idea for a Blackest Night related tat.

11The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If I had the guts I would get a pin up girl on the inside of my arm.

12The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 6:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Bettie Page or Bettie Page-esque original drawing? Or do you have someone in mind?

13The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bettie Page-esque style the old pin up calendar look...I have pictures of it in my mind. I want it to have a zombie feel to it, but I don't want her to be a zombie...if that makes sense.

14The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 7:00 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I gotcha.

The Official Tattoo Thread Zombie_pin_up_by_PinkytheOnion

15The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Nice Very Happy

16The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 7:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Kind of Bride, but she's technically zombie/ghoulish.

17The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw a chick on LA Ink get the Bride of Frankenstein tattooed on her inner arm...it was awesome looking.

18The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sun May 23, 2010 7:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/la-ink-frankenstein-beauty-queen.html [@ 3:09] I really like that.

19The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Tue May 25, 2010 8:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

23 and wanting to be cool...I guess.

20The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Tue May 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^Fuck that. You can leave my store now.

21The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Tue May 25, 2010 10:59 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tattoos. They hurt. BAD.

22The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Tue May 25, 2010 11:17 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Tattoos. They hurt. BAD.

worse than getting a rind in your nose?

23The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Tue May 25, 2010 11:23 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My tattoo didn't hurt THAT much. I'm a huge pussy when it comes to things, so I guess it depends on where you get it.

24The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Wed May 26, 2010 8:15 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Tattoos. They hurt. BAD.

mmm but in such a good way!

I have the batman logo on my hip

Kitty paw prints on my left foot, and one dedicated to my mom on my back.

I want..

A Catwoman pin up
A skeleton key on my rib cage
School bites cherry on my right foot

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

25The Official Tattoo Thread Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
23 and wanting to be cool...I guess.
lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum