Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Tattoo Thread

+22
Captain Painway
TENIME_art
(._Y_.)
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
liljrod2011
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
FroZen
elijahdprophet
Lee
Astro13Zombie
Spazzy
prescribeddrone
kidspider2099
BlueMaxx
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
Silent K
C's Lady
Combo Mo
potatojoe
azrael07
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shake my head

No no no....you tell the Tenac girl "I have assmark too" so she'll think you have the IousD on your butt, but say you'll only show it to her in your hotel room.

Then, it's the two sexiest animals on the farm time.

127The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:04 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thought this was so cool.
The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Ybackpiecesmall

I might have mentioned this here: The guy with thes tattoos...
The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Spider-Man-Tattoo
...is probably very pissed off.

The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Game-of-life-tattoo

The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Shark_tattoo_Funny_Tatoos-s500x374-17050-580
^ Now I really wanna know how he lost his arm? I know what you're thinking, I'm thinking it, too. tongue

128The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:12 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know the Spider-Man one is supposed to look like torn clothing, but it just looks like torn skin. Which is weird, and doesn't really fit Spidey.

I'd like to see something similiar, with robot parts underneath. Look like a freakin' Terminator. That'd be sweet.

129The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ooo, and endoskeleton tat would be sweet to see on someone.
The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Ky3
^ Don't think it's Terminator, but looks cool.

130The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Being T-Matts b-day, I was looking up Harry Potter tats.

The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 L_d8a201944f4d0d7b2fc28168b3ab688dThe Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Harry-potter-tattoo-m

The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Hc2oe5qBdoxbtb8wRitk2NEUo1_500
^ Simple, but I think it's neat.

I want a blacklight tat. neutral
The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 XAje9jaHMlzd8rnd4XtId8Cbo1_500
They're invisible, except under a blacklight. I KNOW! Never knew about these.

131The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:22 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aren't blacklight tattoos ridiculously expensive and don't last as "forever" as normal ones?

If it weren't too expensive, lasted long enough, and it was truly invisible without a blacklight, I'd totally get branded as a mutant:

The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Bishop
The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 347110-16182-shard_super
The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Xfac37
The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Layla

tongue

132The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tongue

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

133The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

got the first part of my joker tat done. the lettering im gonna have to do in a seperate sitting, just because my artist isn't done with the design he wants to use for it.

The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 JokTat

took this yesterday right after i got it done.

sorry its a lil blurry.

134The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:38 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Nice Az!! I so so so want my tattoo!! I may have to break down and get it done when I get my retirement money from my current job.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

135The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

lol, it was fun. hurt a lil bit towards the end, but it wasnt too bad.

136The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Ninja
Ninja

neutral

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

137The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

what?

138The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:35 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:tongue

What!? I'm cereal! I just don't want anything (visible) on my face. So, if it's only visible under a blacklight, I'd do it.

tongue

139The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh cool. I wasn't sure if you were sincere. But yea, the face thing. Course it'd only be seen under a blacklight. That'd be such a surprise at parties. Gives you an excuse to show up at raves and freak people out. :P

Also, Az, that Joker Card tattoo rocks so much. Like how it's tattered.

140The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

thanks lol. ill show some pictures when i get the rest of it done.

141The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I almost gave up looking for a tattoo thread.

Just got my lightsaber finished today.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

142The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have my next tattoo finished... i just have to lose 20 pounds before i get it!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

143The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

The early sketch of my next tattoo is looking nice. now if i can email to myself to show you guys.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

144The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

I felt like this was relevant to the thread:

The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Tattoo10

145The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Between friends spotting me the cash and my weakness to peer pressure, I finally buckled and got inked up.

The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 IMG_1514
The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 IMG_1519

146The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:21 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

147The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:03 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Blue Lantern tat!! The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 17343610

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

148The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:19 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

AWESOME

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

149The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Blue Lantern tat!! The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 17343610

Isn't that your middle finger? School is cool with it?

150The Official Tattoo Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Tattoo Thread Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Cool, Ken.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum