Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkstalkers Manga Release

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darkstalkers Manga Release Empty Darkstalkers Manga Release Sun May 23, 2010 12:47 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Udon Entertainment has confirmed with ANN that it will publish Mami Itoh's Darkstalkers / Red Earth: Maleficarum video game manga in October. The manga will showcase stories from two Capcom video game franchises: Darkstalkers and Red Earth.

Itoh provided the art for Tow Ubukata's Pilgrim Jäger fantasy adventure manga, and Eiji Ohtsuka's Japan science-fiction manga. Media Blasters released the first three volumes of Pilgrim Jäger in 2004-2005.

The North American anime and manga distributor Viz Media released a four-episode original video animation adaptation of the Darkstalkers' franchise titled Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge in 1998.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

2Darkstalkers Manga Release Empty Re: Darkstalkers Manga Release Sun May 23, 2010 11:39 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's pretty cool. Darkstalker's universe has always been in need of expansion.

Still need a Darkstalkers game collection, or a new game all together.

3Darkstalkers Manga Release Empty Re: Darkstalkers Manga Release Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want a long series of anime that doesn't look like crap.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

4Darkstalkers Manga Release Empty Re: Darkstalkers Manga Release Sun May 23, 2010 3:48 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ My thinking. I'd rather have an OVA than a manga.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum