Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 random facts about yourself.

+46
Rath99
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
G_Zatara
riv1
Spazzy
WonderWoman2.0
UltimateUltimacy
goatt
MikeSabian
Paroxysm
kreepfan
Administrator
CherriesJubilee
Spaced4SimonPegg
krpykrwly
ChrisToPhenom
tstrike99
Demonweasel
Batman25JM
superdoug
Captain Painway
vikoros
melvinlikechris
comicgeekelly
The Ignored One
Hannibal king
C's Lady
potatojoe
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Mnemosis
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Lee
Debaser77
Silent K
Sandman
Heytherejeffro
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
Gandicles
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
deadbolt85
Ska
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
kidspider2099
50 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

115 random facts about yourself. Empty 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm bored so that's means its random sharing time
1.I can do Stitch voice
2.I can do a Pete Puma voice
3. My right thumb is double jointed
4. I can't swim
5. I have a dilber mouse pad
6. I love king of the hill
7. My computer's hard drive is covered with stickers
8. My favorite movie to watch when i'm depressed is Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
9. I love the wizard of oz books
10. I love sweatshirts
11. I have one brother
12. Our personalities are kinda similar
13. I can't dance
14. I'm really commited to my faith
15. I don't drink, i don't do drugs and i don't smoke.

215 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I can break dance and do the moonwalk well.

2. I played hockey at the collegiate level and was a goalie. I play forward during pick-up games though.

3. I consider myself pretty religious.

4. My favorite band is Muse and my favorite artist is Trent Reznor.

5. I make/remix songs at home on my computer. I also mod video games.

6. I like biking and play soccer in my free time. I'm very good at scoring and fairly decent at dribbling.

7. I like to collect things. I have a large watch collection, goalie mask collection, and coin collection. I used to have a large sunglass collection until it was destroyed (long story). I don't make an effort to collect comics.

8. I have a black belt in Karate. I know some Krav Maga and know some basic Capoeira. I don't practice the latter as much as I should.

9. I used to write term papers, research projects, and essays for money throughout high school and part of college.

10. I learned how to speak English from reading comic books and watching TV (mostly the former). I used to pattern my speech after Dr. Doom.

11. I can play bass. I'm learning how to play the drums.

12. I'm a germaphobe.

13. I curse profusely.

14. I'm always conscious of the time, even when I don't have a watch.

15. Like KS I don't drink, do drugs or smoke. I don't do any of those things because I hate the taste of alcohol, dislike the idea of using drugs or smoking. So no moral reason for not doing any of those things.

Freebie: I own cat, similar to the one in my avatar except he's black and white. Laughing

315 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I grew up with horses. I was actually reserve national champion for 1986 (I think) for lead-line. I had horses until get got too expensive for me to keep on a students salary. I sometimes miss riding a lot, there's something to be said for the feel of a 1200 pound animal running full out at your control.

2. I have huge self esteem issues... which you all seem to have no problems helping me dig out of. Wink

3. I'm a huge flirt, but I'm a completely faithful person.

4. I have a gigantic catalog of song lyrics in my head... it's embarrassing the amount of songs I know the lyrics to but I don't know my times tables. (that was a 2-fer)

5. I'm a HUGE mess. I'd love to be one of those really organized people but the effort it takes for me to maintain that when I'm in the middle of a project is insane. So while I'm working my office is a disaster area, once it's finished I clean like nobody's business. The rest of our house is mostly immaculate, just not my office.

6. I'm not at all athletic. Lifting weights is the only thing I've managed to stick with for any period of time.

7. I'm an energy leech. I don't have to be drunk to have fun like a drunk. If you're happy, I'm happy. If you're sad, I'm sad. It can be very destructive when I'm around the wrong people.

8. I never think that anything I've made is good enough. I won't show people things I've made until I think they're perfect, which means that I have TONS of things that have never seen the light of day. I'm getting better about that.

9. I'm a pretty decent mimic... but only accents. I can't imitate characters, except for a small handful. I DO however have a killer repertoire of accents I can trot out at the drop of a hat... just not all in a row, they get mixed up after like 3.

10. I'm pretty sure that I have ADD. I have a hard time focusing on things for long enough to finish them. I'll get distracted and next thing I know I've spent 3 hours watching a TV show I didn't want to watch and haven't touched the project I was working on. I do better with lists, then I have a goal.

11. Leaving art school was the worst decision I ever made. Well maybe letting my mom talk me out of going back may be worse. The thought of my being a computer animator rips my heart out and as much as I love those movies they make me cry because as far as I'm concerned I should be working for Pixar.

12. I don't study. I can't do it, probably the ADD, but I have no problems passing classes as long as I'm in a class room. On-line courses are the bane of my existence.

13. If I drink it's rarely more than 2, I've never done drugs and in fact turned them down the one time in my life they were offered to me.

14. I love to read. Someday I want to read through the Harvard Classics that are sitting in our basement.

15. My office is my sanctuary. It's full of all the things I love, all the bits of my past that make me who I am and the only place I feel safe when I get depressed. I can't look anywhere in there and not see something that brings back a good memory.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

415 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I went to cheerleading camp when I was 10.
2. I am my worst critic. Like my counterpart, Kristan, I don't like showing people anything I created until I believe it to be near perfect.
3. I still remember dreams I had when I was 6 years old- I still want to turn them into stories.
4. I was in the newspaper with my hamster when I was 8.
5. When I was a kid I used to put BacOs in the cap of their container and eat them like a cat and the cap was my food dish.
6. One of my favorite movies is Clueless.
7. I have really bad eye allergies.
8. I like Britney Spears' music. (shut up, haters)
9. I thought Harry Potter was stupid when I heard about it. Then I actually read the first book and became an epic "Pot-Head".
10. My first cosplay I ever did was Misa Amane from Death Note. It was awful, lol
11. I love Cosmic Brownies.
12. I love Ska. I also love 50's, swing, industrial, house, and europop.
13. I am in lust with the Doctor.
14. I go to school for animation. I'm scared to death that I'm not going to be good enough to get a decent job come graduation.
15. It's a dream of mine to steal a golf cart with Reel Big Fish.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

515 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:48 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

1: I don't drink alcohol, due to alcoholism running in the family, and I don't want to die like so many before me have.
2.I'm terrified of clowns.
3. I love sharp cheddar cheese.
4: I almost never watch television.
5: I hate onions, olives, and celery.
6: I'm not nessicarily religious, but I do believe in the idea of an all-powerful creator.
7. My name in elvish is Calanon.
8: I've never seen the original Star Wars trilogy.
9: I like kittens.
10: I lost my virginity at fourteen.
11: I have twenty one years of video game experience.
12: I've been stabbed in the leg twice.
13: I think British accents are sexy.
14: I'm missing two teeth in the back.
15:I'm actually three ducks in a deadbolt suit.

615 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 am

Ninja
Ninja

1. I live on my own
2. I am currently unemployed
3. I have an arcade machine at my house
4. I am extremely mastered in computer repair
5. I am an Ex-Geek Squad CIA
6. I love anything from the "Tenchi" universe
7. I have an obsession with Princess Daisy
8. I had more people checking me out in my Zoey crossplay than my Reno cosplay
9. My wardrobe is 95% black
10. I sleep next to an assassins blade every night
11. I still drive the same car since high school
12. I read anything by Ken Akamatsu
13. My favorite Jedi is Kit Fisto
14. I have an overactive sense of taste (I can taste anything and tell you what flavor it is or what's in it)
15. I can impersonate ALOT of voices (Could solodub an episode of Metalocolypse and half the cast of Venture Bros.)

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

715 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:08 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

1. Depending on where I'm at I'll use a different alias, change my speech patterns and possibly throw in an accent - For no other reason than my own amusement.

2. When I was five years old my skull was cracked open and I had to have two staples put in. I demanded that my father do it - He's not a doctor.

3. I started driving when I was about fourteen. We had three cars, one of them was gonna be mine when I got my license - I would routinely take it out during the 4 or so hours between the time I got home from school and my parents got home.

4. I have a scar on my left shin from when I was 9 or so that still looks like a fresh scar. This is most likely due to the fact that the skin in that area is kind of thin, and I used to be deathly afraid of getting stitches.

5. Until I stopped caring/going to the meetings, I was an assistant scoutmaster in a local boy scout troop. I became an eagle scout in said troop in 2005.

6. I used to be Red Cross certified in first aid and CPR.

7. I made counterfeit bus passes for friends (And anyone willing to pay) back in high school.

8. At my expulsion hearing in my junior year of high school, I had a police officer, two city council members, and the mayor of the neighboring town speak on my behalf.

9. I laugh at things that might make me seem like a horrible person.

10. I love going to school, yet I am a shitty student.

11. At the moment, I really only have about four close friends, and one of them lives over 150 miles away. I am strangely fine with this, as the friend I hang out with most is practically my brother.

12. I'm quite superstitious, in my own way. I don't believe in the paranormal, but I don't not believe in it, either.

13. I am a font of information both useful and seemingly useless. I also know things that no normal person should, and I have no idea how I know half the things I do - For example, at ten years old I knew exactly what DNA was.

14. I can pull off a ridiculous number of voices and accents. I've had multiple people suggest going into voice acting, and I have seriously considered it.

15. I'm currently working with my brother to drop 80 pounds so I can join the Marine Corps.

815 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:15 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I work 3rd shift...and I enjoy it, but I wish I had more time to spend with friends and family.

2. I have lived for a year on an island (Okinawa,Japan) and for a year in the desert (29 Palms, CA)

3. I hate the taste of salt. gross

4. I love pizza!

5. I have a turtle name Dudley.

6. I've lost 50 lbs in the past year.

7. I like collecting out of the ordinary action figures and toys.

8. I love snow...but I’m growing tired of the cold.

9. My memory seems to be getting worse everyday.

10. I confess and proclaim the doctrines of double predestination; limited, effectual atonement; total depravity; irresistible grace; and the perseverance of saints, as fundamental truths of the gospel of grace.

11. I’m 13 inches taller than wife.

12. I like to make my friends laugh.

13. My memory seems to be getting worse everyday.

14. I love people watching.

15. I’m thankful everyday for the skills and discipline I learned in the Marine Corps.

915 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I fake being overly confident, when in actuality, I hate almost everything about me.
2. I'm selfish and lazy, and refuse to grow up. Though I'm trying to change this.
3. I'm terrified of people thinking I am dumb.
4. I like sometimes just out of habit. Not even big lies. I'll just lie.
5. I was a pretty good baseball player back in the day, and played for select teams. However, when highschool rolled around, I hated everything and didn't play. I regret this tons, as I very well could have played in college.
6. I was accepted to a film school right out of high school, but stayed for a girl. It didn't end well.
7. Michael Crichton is my favorite author, and I first read Jurassic Park when I was nine. I read it every year.
8. I've never lost someone close to me. Only pets.
9. I've had the same best friend since fourth grade.
10. My mom has told me that I should kill myself.
11. I don't believe in an afterlife.
12. if I had a sizable chunk of money, the first thing I'd buy would be a Segway. Seriously.
13. I'm afraid of amputees, and amputations.
14. My 8th grade English teacher decided to push me into writing after I wrote a story based on the prompt: someone hurt your feelings. My story was about a boy and his cat named Feelings. A bully killed the cat, and the boy was devestated.
15. I was expected to do very well at the Power of the Pen competiton in 8th grade, but I didn't at all. In the feedback, the judges all spoke of my strong writing abilities, and story structure, but scored me poorly because I usually ignored the prompts. Oh well, the prompts were boring.

1015 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1) I grew up overweight. My waist at 28 years old is 4-6 inches smaller than what it was at 14.
2) My defense mechanism growing up was joking and a false sense of bravado. That same bravado now makes me seem like a cocky a$$hole.
3) I am a licensed amateur boxer, and have fought in a televised event (wearing a Punisher wife-beater).
4) I am a teacher not because of the teachers I loved, but because of the teachers I hated.
5) I don't do bullsh*t; I know what I'm good at, and I know what I'm not good at. No fishing for compliments and no fake modesty. I'm a great teacher, but an unorganized mess.
6) I have a compulsion that makes it so I can't sleep if there's water around my bathroom sink.
7) I've had so many amazing convention stories and am friends with some amazing comics professionals that some of it may seem unbelievable.
8) I wrote a Masters English paper for a colleague who was swamped and couldn't get it done in time. I wrote it and she got an A. I'm half-embarrassed at my violation of ethics and half-proud of the A that she knew she wouldn't have gotten without me.
9) I love my dog but hate having one.
10) My nose has been broken since 1/17/01.
11) I'm afraid to get into a fight outside of the ring because I'm afraid of seriously hurting someone and losing my job.
12) I have a hard time forgiving my mom for not seeking help for me for ADHD as a child. I wasn't diagnosed until I was 20's, and my life has changed ever since.
13) I will forever stand by the fact that Peter Milligan and Mike Allred's X-Force/X-Statix was the best Marvel series in decades, and wasn't given a shot by ignorant fanboys who couldn't get past their myopic desires for "Uh-oh, it's a villain, let's beat him/her/it up" every month.
14) I've had more part time jobs than I can remember. I've dug holes in graveyards, served food, tended children, been in numerous retail positions, painted houses, loaded trucks with a forklift, been a bouncer at 19, and currently work at my LCS. In truth, I'm addicted to that sweet, sweet workahol.
15) My family is ridiculously messed up: My mother's on her 3rd marriage. My father, his second. I have a brother (30), foster-brother (27), former step-brother (25), brother-in-law (16), and 2 half-brothers (3 and 1). My 30 year old brother is divorced with 2 daughters. My father doesn't speak with anyone in my family but me. My grandfather remarried at 81. My aunt has 3 sons, 1 died of a drug overdose, one missed my wedding because he was in rehab, the other is following the Dead on tour.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

1115 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

1. I am partially Lactose Intolerant (a bad thing for an Italian to be!)
2.I am substitute teaching RIGHT NOW!
3. I have dated but never had a "girlfriend"
4. I have so much bod hair I would make a wookie jealous!
5. I started shaving in 5th grade, by 7th I was shaving weekly by high school ever day.
6. I have an associates and BA in graphic Design & a teaching certificate and am currently not using any of that
7. I almost killed my 8th grade chemestry class by mixing things that should not have beenn mixed,
8. I have driven a golf ball 360 yards, I can consistatly hit 300+ off the tee but will ALWAYS miss a 2 foot putt.
9. I lettered in Track's field events but never went to a single practice
10. the Loin King is my favorite animated movie
11. the computer I am using right now is mising several keys
12.Hockey is my favorite sport but I do not fully understand all the rules.
13. I am the official trainer for new hires at my baking job.
14. I am reading lord of the rings right now. I read it every year.
15. Guinness or Yuingling are my favorite beers. I sometimes make my own as well.

freebe: I do not smoke or do drugs either...

1215 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Loin King is a classic children's film.

1315 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

1-15. I do cocaine.

1415 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:03 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:
3. I have dated but never had a "girlfriend"
6. I have an associates and BA in graphic Design & a teaching certificate and am currently not using any of that
9. I lettered in Track's field events but never went to a single practice
10. the Loin King is my favorite animated movie
13. I am the official trainer for new hires at my baking job.
3) Overrated.
6) Do something about that. You're subbing now, so get your name in there.
9) As a coach, I would have kicked you off my team (unless you had a VERY good reason not to be there). Lettering or not, practices exist for a reason.
10) Sex
13) Not a lot of men can bake. That's a serious plus for you.

1515 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:1-15. I do cocaine.
lmao

1615 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
3. I'm terrified of people thinking I am dumb.
5. However, when highschool rolled around, I hated everything and didn't play. I regret this tons, as I very well could have played in college.
6. I was accepted to a film school right out of high school, but stayed for a girl. It didn't end well.
9. I've had the same best friend since fourth grade.
12. if I had a sizable chunk of money, the first thing I'd buy would be a Segway. Seriously.
15. I was expected to do very well at the Power of the Pen competiton in 8th grade, but I didn't at all. In the feedback, the judges all spoke of my strong writing abilities, and story structure, but scored me poorly because I usually ignored the prompts. Oh well, the prompts were boring.
3. When people assume I'm a gym teacher I get offended, so I hear you.
5. Kids hating everything in high school costs them so much in regards to their future. My brother-in-law didn't play lacrosse this year because he was too busy being a bitch.
6. Staying for a girl, IMO, never works out well.
9. My wedding party consisted of my bro, a friend I've had since we were toddlers, and 2 guys I met in 4th grade. I never got how people say we lose a lot of our childhood friends.
12. Might affect the self-esteem issue.
15. Sometimes the important thing is knowing how to play the game. Follow the rules so you can get good enough to write your own.

1715 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

1. I have seen the original Star Wars over 30 times and can quote 90% of the movie verbatim.

2. I played bass in a band in college. We were called Living Like Lemmings and ponied up cash to record a demo CD before breaking up a few months later.

3. I married my wife secretly at a cheesy marriage chapel in Sevierville, TN. We had a more traditional ceremony in a real church a few months later.

4. I have two children.

5. I never learned how to ride a bike.

6. I was born left-handed, but the Nazis at the day care I attended made me right-handed.

7. As a young child, I made cardboard masks of Marvel and DC superheroes and wore them all day.

8. I didn't go on a proper "date" until I was a senior in high school.

9. I was a high school teacher for four years.

10. In college, I began a screenplay for a writing class that I still have yet to finish.

11. My uncle is an actor and has appeared on Unsolved Mysteries and the TV movie The Lost Capone.

12. I've only been on a plane twice in my life.

13. I don't have a toenail on either of my pinky toes.

14. My biggest fear is of dying in a car crash.

15. I'm having a hard time coming up with a fifteenth fact.

1815 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

You are a fascinating man, Ben Gilbert. I am glad to know you.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

1915 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I have an uncanny fear of my joints becoming hyper extended, especially in my sleep and it has led to bouts of insomnia at times.
2. My wife is disabled with Rhumetoid Arthritis and Fibromialgia
3. I was maried once before for the wrong reasons, mainly to move out of the Army Barracks.
4. I recieved a summary courts martial in the military and was dicharged with general under honerable conditions 3 weeks before I would have gotten out anyway.
5. The discharged was upgraded to a full honerable discharge, letters of recomendation came from just about everybody including two Senators, my old Company Comander, and Commander of Army Optometry.
6. I plan on re-entering the military as an optometrist.
7. I've been to 43 different countries
8. I used to be a Youth minister and Praise and Worship Leader at a large Texas Church.
9. I went to Baylor University on a music schoolarship and was on the practice squad for the Baseball team, but lost my schoolarship after I broke every bone in my left hand and couldn't take 3 core classes for my degree. (musicianship, music theory 5, and piano 3)
10. I can play just about any instrument, but not nearly as well as before the injury.
11. Even though I am a classicly trained vocalist, I can't remember lyrics to any song unless I've performed it.
12. I had the same Voice Coach and Choir teacher as Garth Brooks. I took the same piece of music he did to State solo and ensemble competition in Texas, but was deathly ill and lost my voice the day of competition.
13. When I was 10 I lived next door to George Strait's parents and mowed their lawn for $50 every other week. I didn't know who George Strait was until I was 13...so I didn't understand why people made a big deal about it.
14. I played American Legion Baseball through high school and was struck out by Kerry Wood 19 times.
15. Even though I was born in MA I cheer for ZERO New England Teams. Colts, Mariners/Diamondbacks, Stars, Suns.

2015 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I wrote fifteen very carefully thought out things and then the server timed out on me. Fuck this shit.

2115 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

1. I've been mistaken for Puerto Rican, Arab, A woman, gay, and somehow Usher? (Couldn't make that up last one if I tried)

2.Huge Music Snob (more so in college than now, although a week doesn't go by where somebody isn't calling me asking about a certain song.)

3.I was a bouncer at a bar in college my Senior year. (That's right all 165 pounds of awesome blocking the door)

4.Kanye West can do no wrong in my eyes.

5. I own way to many video game systems. (SNES, WII, GameCube, Xbox, 360, Gameboy Advance, and an N64)

6.During my Fratty years I won Greek God and Goddess by doing the entire OK GO dance from their "million ways" video. Nobody recorded it but I made the front page of the college paper.

7. Was overweight until sophomore year of High School.(Even though I played every sport as a kid) Said fuck that and woke up every morning at 5am and jogged around my old neighborhood. Now I'm a slim goody and wear skinny jeans.

8.I should be a father to a 3 year old

9.Im a great friend, listener, and adviser and I can't stand when people bullshit me

10. Narcoleptic/Insomniac-Don't know how this works but I can go without sleep for days, then all of a sudden just sleep out of nowhere for hours. Or Ill nap in the strangest places.

11. Im awesome at Ultimate Frisbee, I play pickup 3 times or more a week.

12. I love writing and would like to get back into it. That's all I did in college and I miss it. I have a blog, but I stopped writing on it. Maybe I should pick that back up. Although I do twitter.

13.I used to have a sports radio talk show and have experience in radio and television production.

14. I love weed, when I smoke I'm totally focused. Also it bothers me that people who bad mouth weed, then go pound forty beers and do shots thinking their better than me. Enjoy that vomiting and horrible hangover guy, your liver will thank you in 10 years by looking like burnt meat. I never peer pressure anybody into smoking, if you don't want to then its more for me Smile .

15. I have a man crush on Dr. Who
I love you

Bonus: I love shopping, I have way too many t-shirts and colorful pairs of sneakers.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

2215 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I'm "double jointed" in my fingers and toes

2. I lost my two front teeth goofing of at work when I was 17.

3. I've had my hair every color of the rainbow and then some.

4. I'm a huge Garbage Pail Kids fan. I own 4 of the original paintings

5. At one point, I had over 12 piercings.

6. One of my best friends committed suicide.

7. I love the show criminal minds

8. I will kick your ass with Zangief or Dan in Street Fighter

9. I love Comic/Horror conventions. I've been to 5 this year alone.

10. I've been with the same great girl for 8 years.

11. I smoked for 14 years.

12. My parents are in a Church band called "Sacred Hearts"

13. I had a grindcore band called, "Fecal Delicacy"

14. I first got into comics at the age of 3. My dad used to read them to me.

15. I recently discovered the awesomeness of mint chocolate icecream

2315 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

1) I could look at Wade's avatar all day! LOL
2) My mind has the absorbancy of a sponge, and I am trying to catch up on all this comic stuff!
3) I love to sing karaoke.
4) My favorite color is yellow.
5) I treat and talk about my dogs like they are children.
6) I wish it didn't annoy other people to always type in caps, because I have to at work and it would make it so much easier not to have to switch back and forth.
7) I wanted to play football in high school when I was growing up, that is until I got to about 7th grade and started growing breasteses and my mom thought basketball was a better idea.
8) My grandfather thought that I would make a great Annie when I was little and even sent in my information to the talent people.
9) I have overcome being both sexually abused as a child and mentally and physically abused by an ex boyfriend.
10) I barely know what to do with myself if I don't have a computer or my cell phone very close to me.
11) I am addicted to lipglosses, chapsticks, and carmex.
*******to be continued

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

2415 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

potatojoe wrote:
12. My parents are in a Church band called "Sacred Hearts"

13. I had a grindcore band called, "Fecal Delicacy"

I'm guessing your bands never played the same venue at the same time? Laughing

2515 random facts about yourself. Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

1.) I have 2 adopted older brothers, 1 adopted older sister and a biological younger brother.
2.) Rode freestyle bikes in middle school and turned to street after that.
3.) Went to an all boy school in high school.
4.) Had my first gf as a senior in high school. Funny enough she went to an all girl school.
5.) I'm a germaphobe. I refuse to drink the wine in church because it touched other people's lips.
6.) I'm on a neverending quest to taste every single root beer on the market. My favorite so far is Henry Weinhards
7.) My xbox 360 faceplate has sigs of a my favorite comic personalities.
8.) Was a founding brother for my fratenity in college.
9.) I have a bucket list and one of the items is to scuba dive in the great barrier reef one day. I just need to learn how to scuba dive first.
10.) I got 2 speeding tickets when I was 16 and was 1 point away from getting my license suspended.
11.) My favorite cartoon of all time was/is BotP. Just the idea of scientifically enhanced ninjas is just awesome to me.
12.) I collected bus movie posters up until a few years ago. My favorite is a Smallville one where Kristin Kreuk is in the middle with Tom Wellng and Michael Rosenbaum flanking her.
13.) I'm a Texas hold'em nut.
14.) I'm a horrible horible liar. (Card playing is the exception though)
15.) I'm also a techie nut.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum