1. I grew up with horses. I was actually reserve national champion for 1986 (I think) for lead-line. I had horses until get got too expensive for me to keep on a students salary. I sometimes miss riding a lot, there's something to be said for the feel of a 1200 pound animal running full out at your control.
2. I have huge self esteem issues... which you all seem to have no problems helping me dig out of.
3. I'm a huge flirt, but I'm a completely faithful person.
4. I have a gigantic catalog of song lyrics in my head... it's embarrassing the amount of songs I know the lyrics to but I don't know my times tables. (that was a 2-fer)
5. I'm a HUGE mess. I'd love to be one of those really organized people but the effort it takes for me to maintain that when I'm in the middle of a project is insane. So while I'm working my office is a disaster area, once it's finished I clean like nobody's business. The rest of our house is mostly immaculate, just not my office.
6. I'm not at all athletic. Lifting weights is the only thing I've managed to stick with for any period of time.
7. I'm an energy leech. I don't have to be drunk to have fun like a drunk. If you're happy, I'm happy. If you're sad, I'm sad. It can be very destructive when I'm around the wrong people.
8. I never think that anything I've made is good enough. I won't show people things I've made until I think they're perfect, which means that I have TONS of things that have never seen the light of day. I'm getting better about that.
9. I'm a pretty decent mimic... but only accents. I can't imitate characters, except for a small handful. I DO however have a killer repertoire of accents I can trot out at the drop of a hat... just not all in a row, they get mixed up after like 3.
10. I'm pretty sure that I have ADD. I have a hard time focusing on things for long enough to finish them. I'll get distracted and next thing I know I've spent 3 hours watching a TV show I didn't want to watch and haven't touched the project I was working on. I do better with lists, then I have a goal.
11. Leaving art school was the worst decision I ever made. Well maybe letting my mom talk me out of going back may be worse. The thought of my being a computer animator rips my heart out and as much as I love those movies they make me cry because as far as I'm concerned I should be working for Pixar.
12. I don't study. I can't do it, probably the ADD, but I have no problems passing classes as long as I'm in a class room. On-line courses are the bane of my existence.
13. If I drink it's rarely more than 2, I've never done drugs and in fact turned them down the one time in my life they were offered to me.
14. I love to read. Someday I want to read through the Harvard Classics that are sitting in our basement.
15. My office is my sanctuary. It's full of all the things I love, all the bits of my past that make me who I am and the only place I feel safe when I get depressed. I can't look anywhere in there and not see something that brings back a good memory.