Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What bones have you broken and how

+18
Batman25JM
Denim
melvinlikechris
C's Lady
Combo Mo
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Gandicles
kidspider2099
shark6495
alucardbarnivous
Bigtymin504
Sapphire Gypsy
colossus1979
Heytherejeffro
(._Y_.)
Sandman
riv1
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What bones have you broken and how Empty What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:32 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Right wrist, in a soccer game, though i told the NCO in charge i didn't play sports.

Couple of fingers on my right hand rock climbing in Hawaii.

3 ribs on the left side, when i was a bouncer in New York.

Nose, in a fight back in grade school. I think that ended in a tie though.

Bonus points: WORST ACCIDENT EVER. Was put in a coma for 3 months after gettting hit by a car when i was 13.

Let's hear it people!

2What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I broke my right arm while in first grade. I just got done eating chinese food so my hand were all greasy. I jumped up to swing on the crossbar of my swingset and slipped. I came down right on my elbow and broke my growth plate. t they had to operate, put in screws and nails. the physical therapy was the worst because they basically were re breaking it to get it to go straight. if not here was a very good chance I could have been walking around with my right arm perminantly at a 90 degree angle for my entire life.

3What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've only broken my right arm goofing around on some log. We were pushing each other off of it, it was about 5 feet off the ground. I landed awkward. I've been pretty luck so far *knock on wood* I did get my pinky stepped on after a hockey fight (guy was wearing skates). It split it lengthwise.

What bones have you broken and how Finger

4What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Left thumb twice: First time playing football, second time wrestling.
Broke my nose during the 2001 Golden Gloves. Turned into a hook that hit me square on the beak. The septum is still shifted to the left.
(I should probably get that fixed)

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

5What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:43 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i busted my shin and a toe on my right leg by kicking trees when i saw "kickboxer" and wanted to do muay thai afterwards......i was a stupid child.

6What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As far as I know I've never broken anything.

I MAY have broken my pinky toe when I was giving my horse a bath one day. He stepped on my right foot and turned on it. It hurt like hell and is now at a kinda funny angle but we never got it x-rayed cause my mom made me a bad ass. Her response to everything was "Are you still breathing? Then you're fine."

I've gotten a concussion and have flayed open my palm and gotten the exact same reaction from her. Very Happy After I flayed my palm open (which I now know needed stitches) my mom poured peroxide on it, slapped some furazone (horsey equivalent of neosporin) wrapped it up and told me to go back to cleaning stalls.

Great mom right? Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

7What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've broken my collar bone and hand (3rd metacarpal), and had a bad contusion in my lower back...all tackle football related.

8What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:44 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fractured Skull: dropped as a baby when my dad fell asleep.
Dislocated shoulder: carrying a heavy bag.
Fractured Ankle: Working carts in the parking lot for Wal-Mart.
Fractured Skull: Hit in the head with a spring baton.
Dislocated knee: stepping off a ladder wrong.
Hairline fracture of the Ulna: Arm caught in a door.
More spinal damage and busted fingers than I can recall.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

9What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:As far as I know I've never broken anything.

I MAY have broken my pinky toe when I was giving my horse a bath one day.

Forgot, I've broken a lot of toes, too.

10What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:As far as I know I've never broken anything.

I MAY have broken my pinky toe when I was giving my horse a bath one day. He stepped on my right foot and turned on it. It hurt like hell and is now at a kinda funny angle but we never got it x-rayed cause my mom made me a bad ass. Her response to everything was "Are you still breathing? Then you're fine."

I've gotten a concussion and have flayed open my palm and gotten the exact same reaction from her. Very Happy After I flayed my palm open (which I now know needed stitches) my mom poured peroxide on it, slapped some furazone (horsey equivalent of neosporin) wrapped it up and told me to go back to cleaning stalls.

Great mom right? Very Happy

Pretty much my dad's reaction to injuries. Aside from my first fractured skull, my dad or I have always treated my injuries.

11What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i have only broken one bone and that was my nose. Just goofing around and playing a pick up game of football. My buddy's head caught me in the face, knocked me out for about 30 seconds. when I came to my shirt was covered in blood, and i lost a good amount....

worst accident? when i was ten my neighbor hit me with his car..... i flew off the bike landed on the sidewalk. My neighbor drove away..... he didnt know he hit me, thought he hit the curb.... i was okay..

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

12What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:40 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i've only broken my left wrist.

I broke in when i was senior in High school. What happended was I was watching tv one night i got up to adjust the antenna and was going back to the couch i backed forgetting my dog was behind me i tripped over her fell and promptly landed on my wrist. I had huge bump on my wrist I went to bed soon and after and actually went to school with a busted wrist all day it wasn't till the evening i got in a cast. Course when the swelling went down they had to recast it.

13What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:21 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

-Cracked my skull open when I was five. I was playing under a metal slide, stood up and smacked my head on one of the bolts on the underside of the slide.
-Hairline fracture down my left fibula when I was 14. Running through a parking lot in loose fitting skate shoes and twisted my ankle.
-Both of my middle and ring fingers on multiple occasions, from getting caught in doors, punching things I shouldn't have, and punching people that had it coming.

14What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:14 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My nose was busted open (skin and all at the bridge) by a puck to the face when I was a kid.

I'm fairly certain I've broken a toe or two in the past.

15What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:00 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have only Broken my right arm.
I was.....seven?
My brother was kicking me up in the air with his legs and I would land on these giant pillow things we had.
It was all going fine Until he decided to move the pillow further away...
He kicks me up in the air as hard as he can..
I touch the ceiling!
I start giggling..
And then I plummet towards the ground and completely miss the pillows. Laughing
The snap was loud
The giggle turned into a cry instantly.

My brother then told me to stfu and he took me in my room and coverd my arm with a pillow.
Told me go to sleep and not to tell the parental units....ever.

I layed there until my mom found me pouting in the dark and took me to the hospital.
hmm Laughing

16What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:05 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn, all of us together would make Frankenstein's monster!

17What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:17 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also..
I was in a car accident when I was 10.
Fractured my jaw and knocked out 6 teeth.

18What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:26 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was in a motorcycle accident when I was 18...the bike went flying with my hand stuck between the brake and throttle. Broke my thumb and shattered pretty much every bone between my fingers and wrist.

Tore a ligament in my foot twice. Once while playing basketball and once when my dog trampled it.

19What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 am

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

No bones broken, I seem to like stitches better.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

20What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:35 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got my nosed pretty fucked up in a mosh pit at a Slayer concert, it was worth it! headbang

21What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hung out with a street gang back in my teenage years, got jumped by a rival gang, they broke my arm with a hockey stick. I got vengence though, their hockey stick broke on my arm at the same time. They never got to use that stick again.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

22What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I broke my left elbow when I was 7. I was at a friend's house and we were being chased by a girl that lived near him. She was trying to kiss us (and at 7 that's a bad thing). We were on bikes and raced back to my friend's house. When we got there my friend and another neighbor of his went up into his tree house, but I wouldn't go because it didn't have walls and I was worried I'd fall. So, I stayed on the ground and kept guard. They dropped a ball and so I threw it back up, and it rolled back down. I tried throwing it back up a few times and it wouldn't stay up there, so I took decided to just go up the ladder and give it to them. I got two steps up, fell, and broke my elbow. I didn't go to the doctor for two days (and even went to a carnival in the meantime). The doctor said it was one of the most painful breaks you could have. He was shocked I could stand it so long. That's when I realized I have an extremely high tolerance for pain.

I broke one of my toes a few years ago. I was being chased around my house by my dog (he was a puppy at the time) and I ran into a door frame.

23What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:51 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Left forearm.

Being stupid on a treadmill. You know those videos where they speed up the track and then hit a wall? Yeah, that was me when I was 12.

Lesson learned.

24What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote: I didn't go to the doctor for two days (and even went to a carnival in the meantime)
Laughing

25What bones have you broken and how Empty Re: What bones have you broken and how Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Hairline fracture in my left radial (wrist) after I fell going up the stairs. Shocked Nearly severed my right forefinger after I slammed it in the car door. Nerved damage, bruised bone. Ooo that hurt so bad...but only one stitch. Unfortunately numby medicine doesn't work on me, so I felt the cleaning and the needle while the chick was stitching! gross

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next