Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PCN - Thats Just Fat Contacts And Suggestions

+7
Nubbins
JessJupiter
Lee
Steel Rose
Mnemosis
Silent K
Big_Ern
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Big_Ern

Big_Ern
Cadet
Cadet

Hello PoP!Nation,
I wanted to go ahead and start a thread that would relate the info on how to contact Thats Just Fat, and also allow listeners to give us their suggestions for the show. At the end of our show, we always ask for the listeners help by possibly sending in an "E.A.T." that they would want to hear or send in a question for an "Ask a Fatty" section that we would like to start up. So I figure, to make it that much easier on the listeners that enjoy this awesome forum, that we would just post it up on here.
If you wanted to get ahold of us via email, send them to : thatsjustfat@hotmail.com
Also, you can get us on facebook at : That's Just Fat

I can't thank PoP! enough for bringing us the opportunity to get our thoughts out to the public, and to basically humiliate ourselves each week. I always have enjoyed listening to the awful show and PoP, but never thought that I'd be able to make a podcast of my own. So again, thanks PoP! for that!

But anyway to start it out,
I noticed that on episode 4, I completely use the word "like" about a billion times. I promise to start working on that a lot more! It is something in my speech that acts as a pause when my mouth is trying to catch up to what my brain is throwing at it. It annoyed that crap outta me, so I'm sure listeners probably got a little distracted by it.
Other than that, I'm really liking where the show is going, and when we have more listener involvement, I think it can only get better! I just hope that you find it as entertaining as we believe it can be for you.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I dig the show a lot. Glad to have "That's Just Fat" as part of the PCN, and the TJF team as part of The PoP!ulation!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

^ This! Love you guys! Great show!

Ask a Fatty: Who amongst you cooks? Personally, I love to, but can't motivate myself unless I have someone else to cook for. Just wondering what your habits are as far as this is concerned.

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

I like this show alot and the music choices are pretty funny.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'm gonna go watch "My Horse is Amazing" right now...

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Just listened to Episode 5 and you guys screwed the pooch with that EAT. C'mon, son.

You trash Slimer for obvious reasons. Tinkerbell is no bigger than a damn mouthful anyway, so she's an appetizer. Plus, if a sprinkling of pixie dust can make you fly, ingesting the source would make you fly like friggin' Superman. And Orko is a goddamned alien, so that's some exotic meat right there. You entrée that shiz up.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:I'm gonna go watch "My Horse is Amazing" right now...

For the record, you posted that and now its on my MP3 player. :P

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

We are still open to all sorts of suggestions. Or even feed back. I mean is anyone besides our significant others and the PopFathers actually listening to That's Just Fat?

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

But of course Smile

I keep meaning to call or write this in, but I never do, so here it is:

What are some of the things you deal with that a skinny person just doesn't have to worry themselves with? MY biggest example of this is food on the shirt. Sure, a skinny dude can end up with mustard on his shirt same as a fat dude, but for a fat dude, it carries an entirely different weight (:no pun intended). Worse than mustard is friggin' powdered sugar from a donut.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I downloaded all the shows as well as the superfly podcast since my job is very boring and I need to stay awake in the morning, so i'll be listening pretty soon.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

BTW Inception is being compared to Memento because they have the same director, Christopher Nolan. And Memento is AWESOME, as is Inception.

I watched the first two episodes of Louie online last night (Thank you, FX.com). Hilarious show! Thanks for turning me on to it. I may just do a write-up on it on the site soon.

Big_Ern

Big_Ern
Cadet
Cadet

I agree debaser! Memento was a damn good film. So no doubt in my mind that Inception will be more of the same!

I'm glad you enjoyed Louie! Since you like that, you should look into Lucky Louie (his older show that got cancelled bluh) and also look into his stand-up. I highly recommend his material!

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Lucky Louie was fucking delightful.

Debaser77

Debaser77

Oh I'm quite familiar with Louis C.K.'s stand up. I've loved his stuff since the first time I saw him on Dr. Katz. Little known fact: he also directed the unfairly shit-upon Pootie Tang.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wasn't able to listen to the first episode due to the volume, but the second episode is much better.

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Thanks for the feed back everyone. Glad some discussions are being mead from it. Sorry about the volume MDG that was the first time it was brought to our attention.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

do any of you have a facebook or a twitter account?

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I am still avoiding the devil aka twitter. But all of us are found on face book.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Nubbins wrote:But all of us are found on face book.

^Linkies?

(I know I'm already friends, but for the uninitiated..)

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

right... like me. lol

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Here is my face book! It seems you have to be logged into face book for that link to work. Damn facebook!
That took me a minute to figure out. Its like you think I know how this internet stuff works!

It took awhile but I think I found the link to the That's Just Fat page on facebook!
Ok I think this might be it I googled it!
That's Just Fat on Facebook!

But here is the blog/web page the guys set up.
That's Just Fat Blog/Site

Also I will let the guys know people are wanting there face book pages! I know some them are private guys and that's why I am not sharing there page links my self!

(But being host of a pod cast you think they will get use to people wanting to add them!)

Big_Ern

Big_Ern
Cadet
Cadet

Big Ern's Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/aaron.aka.bigern/

I have no issue with anyone adding me! Just hope everyone enjoys the show!

Debaser77

Debaser77

I liked the discussion on school movies, but I can't believe no one mentioned Election, directed by Alexander Payne. That was a pretty sharp satire of high school life and a sly parody of Presidential politics. If you haven't seen it, definitely give it a watch.

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Oh man, laughing like a dumbass at work over the oatmeal question.

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Goonies theme song FTW!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum