Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Generation Hope

+13
jaydee74
Sandman
tstrike99
colossus1979
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
Velociraptor DJ
TheBrownLantern
Nymn
KingJoffers
prescribeddrone
Bigtymin504
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Generation Hope - Page 2 Empty Re: Generation Hope Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

TheBrownLantern wrote:I'm very skeptical about this new X-squad led by Hope. But I could be wrong.

I'm just a little unnerved by how similar the silver girl they already introduced in Uncanny #526
looks DEAD ON like how Mercury was originally drawn, with the two lines going down either side of her face and the red hair. Does anyone else see that?

And the other girl looks like the Angel Salvadore redux in the short-lived New Warriors series
She had a duality power of fire and ice in that series I believe...this all looks very familiar

(not too mention the WildChild character, that we haven't seen yet)

The fact that they are all not blonde teenage girls is good news to me, I swear when I started getting back into X-men I couldn't tell who was who because between the Stepford girls, Husk, and who knows who else I couldn't tell them apart.

I am however not looking forward to this, I would rather build hope up a bit more before giving her, her own book.

27Generation Hope - Page 2 Empty Re: Generation Hope Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Generation Hope #1

Mate? MATE! MATE! doggy style

Laughing Teon is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. I quite liked this overall. Gillen expanded on the personalities of these new Five Lights. And he's got a great handle on Hope. She's a tactical expert due to years of extensive training with Cable, yet she's still a headstrong teenage girl. Looking forward to what this series will bring to the X-verse.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum