Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knight and Squire

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knight and Squire Empty Knight and Squire Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Knight and Squire Knsq_cv1
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/07/12/paul-cornell-takes-on-the-knight-squire/
Hot off the white-hot start to his ACTION COMICS run, writer Paul Cornell turns his sharp pen to the Batman universe, and takes on the Dynamic Duo’s across-the-pond colleagues – Knight and Squire! Teaming with interior artist Jimmy Broxton and cover artist Yanick Paquette, the six-issue mini-series puts the spotlight on the London counterparts to Batman and Robin.

When the barriers preventing an all-out battle in a secret city populated by heroes and villains alike are lifted, all hell breaks loose and only the Knight and Squire can step in to put things write. But can the tandem keep the peace between friends and foe?

What say you, Mr. Cornell?

“I’m delighted to be working in DC Britain! Grant always said that he added something to the Knight and Squire’s world with every appearance: we’ll be taking that policy, and the amount of over the top weird and wonderful zany surreal Britishness and dialling them up to eleven. If you’ve wanted to see a milkman fighting a dinosaur in a suit, in a pub, then this is the comic for you.”

Paul Cornell on Knight and Squire, milkmen fighting dinosaurs in suits in a pub? Yes please! Very Happy yes wub thumbs up

2Knight and Squire Empty Re: Knight and Squire Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Velociraptor DJ

Velociraptor DJ
Cadet
Cadet

I must admit that with Cornell at the helm, I am much more likely to purchase this comic than if it was Morrison.

3Knight and Squire Empty Re: Knight and Squire Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This looks like total win. I cannot wait for this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum