Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just wondering...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just wondering... Empty Just wondering... Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A buddy of mine is bringin a couple of books over for me to read. The first one is called Good Omens and the other is Go-Go girls of the Apocalypse. has anyone read these yet?

2Just wondering... Empty Re: Just wondering... Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nope

http://realityfugitives.com/

3Just wondering... Empty Re: Just wondering... Mon May 04, 2009 11:48 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:A buddy of mine is bringin a couple of books over for me to read. The first one is called Good Omens and the other is Go-Go girls of the Apocalypse. has anyone read these yet?

Good Omens was a great read. I haven't read the other one.

Also a good, hysterical book is Practical Demonkeeping. I mean, you've got to love a book in which the owner of the Lovecraft Diner calls the cops to report "a watcher in the woods." Laughing

Or am I the only one who gets that?

4Just wondering... Empty Re: Just wondering... Mon May 04, 2009 5:56 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
FroZen wrote:A buddy of mine is bringin a couple of books over for me to read. The first one is called Good Omens and the other is Go-Go girls of the Apocalypse. has anyone read these yet?

Good Omens was a great read. I haven't read the other one.

Also a good, hysterical book is Practical Demonkeeping. I mean, you've got to love a book in which the owner of the Lovecraft Diner calls the cops to report "a watcher in the woods." Laughing

Or am I the only one who gets that?

haven't read enough Lovecraft to get the reference. At least I think you're referring to H.P.

Oh...One book that I thought was funny as hell is : Ultimate Power: The Official Ninja Handbook by Robert Hamburger. If you have not read this than you should..before I flip out and start killing people with my humongous boner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum