Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PCN Pop Princess Popcast!

+44
imacop
Dr Awkward
elijahdprophet
jestghost
ScarletW
shawnp
Jamesabels
Hannibal king
Steel Rose
AKA Brandon
Chi-Town Spidey
Big Poppa Nick
THALASTDRAGON
Juggalojohn
rwe1138
Denim
GigaToast
TENIME_art
shining knight
kidspider2099
Debaser77
MillionDollarGeek
G_Zatara
UltimateUltimacy
jfx316
BlueMaxx
C's Lady
MikeSabian
Rath99
Spazzy
Mnemosis
dmahoney
Ska
jaydee74
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
Sapphire Gypsy
Silent K
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
Captain Painway
krpykrwly
Lee
WonderWoman2.0
48 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Hell ya on Del toro did you see MikeSabian is going to go see him....soooo jealous.
Very.

For me, sexiest lady in comics is Nicola Scott. Very Happy And Nikki Cook is a cutie. Guys? Uh...

Didn't know Chew was becoming a tv show. Hrm.

I wish The Perhapanauts team would amp up their releases, but it's kind of their fault if they don't make sales, I guess. I worry for I, Zombie. It's really fun and inventive with the zombie genre.

The superhero subgenre could get tired, but the comic-to-movie will never go away. Tons of other non-superhero comics will do fine. We've reached a point where during the trailer, mentioning that it is a graphic novel is an advertisement must, it seems. It's enticing to the audience.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/7781/keanu-reeves-says-cowboy-bebop-adaptation-is-going-nowhere

Alex Maleev is a rising artist to me. Not not known, been around for over a decade, but J.H. Williams III could easily launch to Alex Ross status this coming year with Batwoman. He just hasn't had that many big titles to show his stuff.

852PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seriously, people? I'm pretty sure I heard about Chew becoming a TV series on the PoP!Cast almost a month ago. *mega facepalm* I'm pretty sure it was mentioned when they discussed SDCC.

It's being developed by the people putting together The Walking Dead TV series for AMC.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/circle-of-confusion-stephen-hopkins-to-develop-tv-series-based-on-comic-chew/

http://likeitderby.com

853PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:01 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good choices, ladies. Yeah, I love me some Mike Carey and Gaiman.

854PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Totally stole the unwritten from me

tongue

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

855PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:03 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also Kirkman. Yeah, Invincible is hella good. Always has been.

856PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/circle-of-confusion-stephen-hopkins-to-develop-tv-series-based-on-comic-chew/
Neat-o! Surprised I didn't know about it. But pleasantly surprised.

Silent Hill 2 is the creepiest, IMO. Fun series. The Silent Hill movie was...only kind of fun of those who've played the games. It was really lacking with explanation at the end. Left me scratching my head and I consider myself a fan.

857PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:06 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

David Fincher. Good choice.

858PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yes

Survival horrors are supposed to be difficult. Adds to the terror. Silent Hills--I have a tendency to kill pretty much everything--but guides recommend you run from most things.

859PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:14 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and good choice on Hitcock and for correcting the Tim Burton fallacy.

860PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:23 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I for one liked Astroboy. I thought it was awesome.

861PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:and good choice on Hitcock and for correcting the Tim Burton fallacy.
The Tim Burton fallacy? You mean how people believe that he directed Nightmare Before Christmas? I just figure that someone isn't a true fan if they don't know that he didn't direct it.

I should also point out that I know that Lucas didn't direct The Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi. Just A New Hope and the prequels. In that case, maybe I should have said Irvin Kershner. Laughing

862PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:28 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wink

yeah he was too busy directing Batman Returns to direct NBC. And you're right about Lucas (I just didn't want to point that out haha)

863PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So it can basically be said that Lucas's direction produces crap. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

864PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:36 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ahhh Mark Brooks. Such the heartbreaker...and a great Guitar Hero player.

865PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's just easier to act like Lucas did all of it. And his involvement in the directing of those two movies is debatable. It's been said that he practically directed Jedi anyway.

Last edited by Captain Painway on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

866PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:36 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm surprised nobody could name female characters. Though good call on Majorie and Nicola. big grin

867PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't believe I forgot Hitchcock >(...I freaking love Psycho.

868PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:38 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mad Pierrot is a great choice! One episode, but he's so damned memorable. His is easily top in the 5 episodes of Cowboy Bebop.

I can't choose a villain. So man for so many reasons.

869PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:38 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chew, Unwritten. Good stuff Smile

870PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chew is loved. It actually won the Eisner for Best New Series...though I wanted it to go to Unwritten (which I was blurbed on for the second trade) but that's just me haha

871PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am going to get volume 1 of Chew soon. I read the trade and really liked it. I wasn't sure if it was the right answer when I said it. don't know

872PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:49 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

awww yeah house of mystery love

One of DC's oldest titles, too.

873PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

42!!! Be excellent to one another. tongue

874PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:53 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice answers to all the stuff, ladies.

Unorthodox applause!
PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Ass_clap
^ They're fishnets! You can't be shake your head at this gif! ninja

875PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 35 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:00 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh LAWD!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum