Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Nazi Border Patrol

+3
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
colossus1979
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neo Nazi Border Patrol Empty Neo Nazi Border Patrol Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:56 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38290873/ns/us_news-life

2Neo Nazi Border Patrol Empty Re: Neo Nazi Border Patrol Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"And the saints neo-nazis go marching in..." Rolling Eyes

3Neo Nazi Border Patrol Empty Re: Neo Nazi Border Patrol Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:03 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well... that's pretty scary.

4Neo Nazi Border Patrol Empty Re: Neo Nazi Border Patrol Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I am split on this.....

First off let me say this, the Arizona law has good intentions but it reeks of potential for racial profiling, so as it sits right now I am not a fan of the law.....

On Nazi border patrols? I like the idea of citizens doing what needs to be done to secure the border/homeland. Its people like these guys who make the country great (in the sense they would rather take control than wait for the government to fix it.) However, when you have a guy who is a border racist running your patrols, well its no better than the racially inclined law.

But I give big props to the guy who takes his plane out and flies the border... way to go pilot guy...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

5Neo Nazi Border Patrol Empty Re: Neo Nazi Border Patrol Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I've been undecided on this law from the beginning. Most people I know have never had to deal with living that close to the border with Mexico. I grew up in El Paso, TX, and that's one of the largest borderplex cities in the country. I can see the US side of things, making sure that we don't have people in the country as illegal immigrants. I get that, I really do. But the fact that this law is almost like an open door for racial profiling between US and Mexico makes me think "what's next?"

6Neo Nazi Border Patrol Empty Re: Neo Nazi Border Patrol Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:I am split on this.....

First off let me say this, the Arizona law has good intentions but it reeks of potential for racial profiling, so as it sits right now I am not a fan of the law.....

On Nazi border patrols? I like the idea of citizens doing what needs to be done to secure the border/homeland. Its people like these guys who make the country great (in the sense they would rather take control than wait for the government to fix it.) However, when you have a guy who is a border racist running your patrols, well its no better than the racially inclined law.

But I give big props to the guy who takes his plane out and flies the border... way to go pilot guy...

Many many many horrible things have begun with good intentions.
What's the saying?...The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

7Neo Nazi Border Patrol Empty Re: Neo Nazi Border Patrol Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Rath99 wrote:

Many many many horrible things have begun with good intentions.
What's the saying?...The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Oh I agree, I just meant having better border security and a way to check on immigration status is not a bad idea. however it will boil down to will they ask white/black/Asians if they are here legally or will this be a "if he looks mexican he must not be american" type of scenario.....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

8Neo Nazi Border Patrol Empty Re: Neo Nazi Border Patrol Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm thinking the latter. Good intentions indeed...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]