Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It

+9
TENIME_art
Janson
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
colossus1979
comicgeekelly
potatojoe
BlueMaxx
krpykrwly
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It 51N6SsDpvzL._SL500_AA300_

FUCK.
YOU.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw the preview to that and it looked dumb. Did you watch it or are you knocking it with the "fuck you"?

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lame

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I never realized that it was possible for one movie to be a douchebag to a bunch of other movies.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i also noticed they are all judd apatow movies....so could it be he has a bone to pick?

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This looks like complete shit:

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Did you watch it?
No.

BlueMaxx wrote:Are you knocking it with the "fuck you"?
Yeah.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:This looks like complete shit:

See, it looks worse than common genre parody films. I will say that one guy is very Jonah Hill. But that doesn't mean it'll be funny.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This just looks like a big stinky pile of crap. It's a bad parody with bad look-a-likes for certain roles and I hope nobody goes to see it.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It reminds me of something.... just the fact that the name is super long reminds me of another movie.... OH I KNOW!

Dont be a Menace in South Central while drinking your Juice in the Hood.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ But that movie was kind of funny. Surprising for a Wayans Bros. movie. Laughing neutral

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I'm sorry but shouldn't a parody/spoof be of something that wasn't already a comedy? Oh and also shouldn't it be funny?

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dont Be a Menace was fucken hilarious, I still quote that movie to this day. But this other 41 year old virgin just not in that department. Maybe a straight to DVD cause nobody is gonna go waste their money on this shit.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:I'm sorry but shouldn't a parody/spoof be of something that wasn't already a comedy? Oh and also shouldn't it be funny?
I think you can spoof comedies but yeah. It needs to be funny. This looks like crap.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Maybe a straight to DVD

http://www.amazon.com/41-Year-Old-Virgin-Knocked-Marshall-Superbad/dp/B0039UT3M4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1279637275&sr=8-1

It came out June 8th.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Vampires Suck

This one looks funny, but maybe that's because it's just making fun of Twilight and it's fans.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Janson wrote:I'm sorry but shouldn't a parody/spoof be of something that wasn't already a comedy? Oh and also shouldn't it be funny?
Ugh... no, to the former. Totally yes, to the latter.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HA! A Can you hear me now joke. Man oh man, they are on the cutting edge of comedy. 2005 comedy.

Last edited by Thundermatts on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Ok give me an example of a comedy that has been spoofed in a full length film.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Vampires Suck

This one looks funny, but maybe that's because it's just making fun of Twilight and it's fans.

Judging by the cast & the "brought to you by" credits, that's made by the same people as Disaster Movie, Epic Movie, etc.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:This looks like complete shit:

Yeah, that looks like shit. Though, I will say I smiled at the To Catch a Predator bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum