Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLAARGH! Super Hero Movie Reboots

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BLAARGH! Super Hero Movie Reboots Empty BLAARGH! Super Hero Movie Reboots Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=24437

2BLAARGH! Super Hero Movie Reboots Empty Re: BLAARGH! Super Hero Movie Reboots Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:39 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

while spider man 3 was weak, no way in a world where "batman & robin" "judge dredd" and "tank girl" exists is it the worst comic movie of all time....that's stretching like reed richards grabbing the remote from across the room. ans as far as the movie reboots, i think not enough time has passed in either case. besides i've said it plenty, i don't think the 2 FF movies were horrible, they weren't mind blowing but i wasn't disappointed. i think they could pull "switcharoo" for some of the cast and maybe try a third. but if that was the case, it's easier i guess to reboot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum