Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=25157

2PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:34 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

See article for my comments. tongue I can't believe you forgot the Funky Phantom.

3PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Funky Phantom kept winning in a DC message boards poll. Sucked. I get that it was the inspiration for Scooby and all the copies, but i was so stupid.

4PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I get that it was the inspiration for Scooby and all the copies, but i was so stupid.

Wrong-o, mein freund. Scooby-Doo was the real slim shady; all those other slim shadies were just imitatees.

Scooby-Doo premiered in 1969; Funky Phantom in 1971. Wink

5PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

I was completely unaware of the Funky Phantom, but I'll be sure to include it if I decide to do a second installment. Lord knows there have been enough weird cartoons on the air to fill another six-pack.

6PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Wrong-o, mein freund. Scooby-Doo was the real slim shady; all those other slim shadies were just imitatees.

Scooby-Doo premiered in 1969; Funky Phantom in 1971. Wink
THOSE LIARS! It got top ten. Blegh. Screw old people and their childhood memories. Laughing

7PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A lot of animated series based on R rated films....

There was a rambo one unbelievably

and robocop

and of course toxic crusaders....

8PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

^ I remember all three of those. During the eighties, they made cartoons out of everything. I'm surprised Last Tango in Paris never got a Saturday morning series. Rolling Eyes

9PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:32 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:^ I remember all three of those. During the eighties, they made cartoons out of everything. I'm surprised Last Tango in Paris never got a Saturday morning series. Rolling Eyes

Wasn't that the premise of Kidd Video? Laughing

10PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Empty Re: PoP! Top Six Pack - Failed Cartoons Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I actually enjoyed Gilligan's Planet. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum