Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition

+3
superdoug
BlueMaxx
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Wed May 06, 2009 2:44 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As the title indicates, post: the character that was owned, who he/she was owned by, method of ownage, and a description of varying length as to how it all went down.

Feel free to post any example of ownage, from the most sensical to the most absurd. And have as much fun with this concept as you want.

Some examples:

Owner: Spectre
Recipient: King of Tears
Method: Devouring
Description: Jim Corrigan Spectre eats the King of Tears, an extrademinsional being who looks a bit like Cthulthu, and then turns him into tears.

Owner: King of Tears
Recipient: Spectre
Method: Devouring
Description: Johnny Sorrow releases the King of Tears, who faces off with Hal Jordan Spectre. Unfortunately, Hal Jordan has so weakened the Spectre by making him a spirit of redemption rather than vengeance that he is no match for a being he once owned easily, and ironically the Spectre gets devoured (he got better).

Owner: Red Hulk
Recipient: Green Hulk
Method: Getting beat like a chump and then getting choked out.
Description: After punching and teabagging (well, he was...) Uatu, Red Hulk proceeds to lay the smack down on Green Hulk. After a rousing fight, Green Hulk gets slapped about one too many times and finds himself in the arm-lock to end all armlocks, no doubt the one he learned from Black Panther (in other words, the very one that put down the Surfer). Red Hulk, being filled with unforseen amounts of douchebaggery, throws in a chokehold to add insult to injury. Hulk passes out. Hulk awakes on a bridge, leaving the possibility of more teabagging as well as other disgusting acts up in the air (high in the air...somewhere on top of a bridge). In any case, Hulk awakes to find a Hulk-sized gun pointed at his head (connotations abounds!) and Red Hulk rambling and rambling, and rambling even more, because it is cool to ramble before shooting someone (especially if you have just teabagged them (possibly, suggestively, maybe), but I digress). A scuffle ensues, Hulk falls, and Thor pops in, seemingly to say "I have had enough of your douchebag ways and your teabgging in plain view". Bottom line: Green Hulk got owned horribly. Laughing

Got the gist of it? Good. Have fun.

2Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Wed May 06, 2009 1:14 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner: Monarch (Captain Atom)
Recipient: Major Force
Method: Quantum Absorbtion
Description: Monarch stops Major Force, that was on a killing spree, and drains his energy. Finally killing that Woman in Refrigerator Syndrome "symbol."

3Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Wed May 06, 2009 1:54 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Owner: Red Hulk
Description: After punching and teabagging (well, he was...) Uatu, Red Hulk proceeds to lay the smack down on Green Hulk. After a rousing fight, Green Hulk gets slapped about one too many times and finds himself in the arm-lock to end all armlocks, no doubt the one he learned from Black Panther (in other words, the very one that put down the Surfer). Red Hulk, being filled with unforseen amounts of douchebaggery, throws in a chokehold to add insult to injury. Hulk passes out. Hulk awakes on a bridge, leaving the possibility of more teabagging as well as other disgusting acts up in the air (high in the air...somewhere on top of a bridge). In any case, Hulk awakes to find a Hulk-sized gun pointed at his head (connotations abounds!) and Red Hulk rambling and rambling, and rambling even more, because it is cool to ramble before shooting someone (especially if you have just teabagged them (possibly, suggestively, maybe), but I digress). A scuffle ensues, Hulk falls, and Thor pops in, seemingly to say "I have had enough of your douchebag ways and your teabgging in plain view". Bottom line: Green Hulk got owned horribly. Laughing

NOTE: Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty does not like the idea of someone's nuts touching his forehead. Obviously, he was abused by go-go boys at one point in his lifetime. Laughing

4Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Wed May 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

NOTE: Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty does not like the idea of someone's nuts touching his forehead. Obviously, he was abused by go-go boys at one point in his lifetime. Laughing

Hey, not funny, those go-go boys are fierce! *rubs forehead* Sad

5Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Wed May 06, 2009 2:47 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
superdoug wrote:

HA! That was some funny shit. The Dr. is not down with the teabagging. Laughing

6Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Wed May 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
superdoug wrote:

HA! That was some funny shit. The Dr. is not down with the teabagging. Laughing

Laughing I'm glad everyone liked it. Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing

7Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Thu May 07, 2009 11:22 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner: God
Recipient: Satan
Method:Flicking his head off
Description: see for yourself....

Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Flik

8Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Thu May 07, 2009 11:26 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner the iscariot

recipient: sir charles langham

method: wrapped in barbed wire, then stomach removed

description: The doomed passengers of the corlionus are split up and taken out one by one by the time anomoly known as the iscariot. Charles ended up being hung by the wrists with barbed wire while his stomach is completly removed. His remaining body is then hung up to be used as a tunnel for a model railway...and he is still alive during this!

I would put a picture up but its too much I think even for this site

9Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Thu May 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Owner: God
Recipient: Satan
Method:Flicking his head off
Description: see for yourself....

Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Flik

Owned! That was harsh and wonderful at the same time. My blood lust has been satiated. Laughing

shining knight wrote:Owner the iscariot

recipient: sir charles langham

method: wrapped in barbed wire, then stomach removed

description: The doomed passengers of the corlionus are split up and taken out one by one by the time anomoly known as the iscariot. Charles ended up being hung by the wrists with barbed wire while his stomach is completly removed. His remaining body is then hung up to be used as a tunnel for a model railway...and he is still alive during this!

I would put a picture up but its too much I think even for this site

I've been reading the wrong comics. Is this and the one above from the same comic? They sound interesting, and the one above's art is pretty good.

10Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Fri May 08, 2009 10:38 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

same comic different stories

2000ad is an anthology series in the uk which has been weekly since 1977 the god one I put a picture up is from canon fodder by mark millar (yeah that mark millar) and chris weston

the second one is killing time by john smith and chris weston which is perticularly famous as by the end of the story the entire cast is owned in some horrible way....

11Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Fri May 08, 2009 7:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner: Anti-Monitor
Recipient: Countless Existences
Method: Anti-Matter Cannon
Description: [See method.]

12Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Sat May 09, 2009 3:52 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner: Thanos
Recipient: Hulk and Drax
Method: Pimp Slap!
Description: After yeilding the IG, Thanos decides to get along home. Hulk and Drax, fueled either by a sense of righteousness, obscene douchebaggery, or deep feelings of love, want, and lust for Thanos, decide to apprehend him. Thanos, being spoken for and not the type of man to cheat on his lover, however tempting the offer(s), decides to get swoll on them in decidely pimpish fashion. Thanos went on to fake his death since he realized that if he did not, he would have to fend off persons after persons like a man that wears Hai Karate. Bottom line: Drax and Hulk learned some respect that day, and green just doesn't do it for Thanos.

Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Thanos_vs_HulkDrax

13Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Sat May 09, 2009 4:17 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner: Superman
Recipient: The Elite
Method: His Powers
Description:.....
1. https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/SupermanvsElite4.jpg
2. https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/SupermanvsElite5.jpg
3. https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/SupermanvsElite6.jpg
4. https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/SupermanvsElite7.jpg
5. https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/SupermanvsElite8.jpg
6. https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/SupermanvsElite8.jpg
7. https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/SupermanvsElite9.jpg
8. https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Superman/SupermanvsElite10.jpg
Bottom line: Don't make Superman angry. You won't like him when he's angry.

14Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Sat May 09, 2009 5:02 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner: Gladiator
Recipient: Thing
Method: Superman class punch
Description:
Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition FF02
Bottom line: Thing didn't learn his lesson from this fight since he sustained some retrograde/anterograde amnesia from that fight, but we all learned, don't make fun of a man's haircut and call him out, especially if his bulge is bigger than yours.

15Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Mon May 11, 2009 1:07 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Owner:Cannonball
Recipient:Gladiator
Method:Tricks Gladiator
Description: Sam remembers the theory on how Gladiators powers are fueled by his confidence, and tricks him into believing his mightiest blow isn't enough to fell the young, less powerful mutant.

16Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Mon May 11, 2009 9:25 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner: Johnny alpha
Recipient: the hubba bubba gang
Method: shooting,kicking a disabled guy off a cliff, more shooting, allowing a wounded man to be eaten alive by space crabs and more shooting
Description: After his "norm" partner was staked and then shot to death by Max bubba and his bad boys Mutant bounty hunter Johnny alpha went after them for vengeance. He kicked a member off a cliff even after seeing that he was betrayed by the gang and left disabled. He then tracked the rest of them down and gunned all but Bubba and his number two impetigo jones down. He continued his pursuit wounding impetigo causing bubba to leave his dying ass behind to be eaten by space crabs (they do have a name but I forgot) then bubba got shot seven times and left for dead....

heres the awesome part Alpha left him alive so bubba could spend months healing and getting back to normal then alpha corners him again....

Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Strontium-dog

he is then shot point back four times!

17Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Fri May 22, 2009 1:21 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owner: Frank Castle, The Punisher
Recipient: The entire Gnucci Crime Family
Method: Guns
Description: Used guns.

18Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Owner: Frank Castle, The Punisher
Recipient: The entire Gnucci Crime Family
Method: Guns
Description: Used guns.
Laughing Laughing

http://realityfugitives.com/

19Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Empty Re: Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:00 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ownage Thread - Comic Book Edition 1253639852586

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum