Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re-imagining The Princess Bride

+10
kreepfan
CherriesJubilee
Janson
supervenom
Combo Mo
(._Y_.)
LordD3r3k
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
riv1
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re-imagining The Princess Bride Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not saying it should be remade but, with Hollywood's nack for making everything old new again, i started thinking earlier about how this might go.

The Big show would be a lock for Fezzik IMO.
Re-imagining The Princess Bride WWE_Smackdown_Big_Show_Domination_751184

I actually think Jason Statham would make a good Inigo Montoya.
Re-imagining The Princess Bride In-the-name-of-the-king-unrated-directors-cut-20081219010045742-000

Paul Giamatti as Vizzini? Heck yeah.
Re-imagining The Princess Bride Giamatti

Billy Crystal and Carol Kane could even reprise their roles as Miracle Max and Wife...
Re-imagining The Princess Bride Billy_crystal13

Not sure who i'd pick for the other main roles, though. Any ideas?

2Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still need to see the original. It's on my list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

3Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's worth watching. Fun movie.

4Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:26 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I still need to see the original. It's on my list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

INCONCEIVABLE!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

5Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I still need to see the original. It's on my list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

INCONCEIVABLE!

I do not think that means what you think it means

6Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't see them re-doing this ever. It's perfect the way it is. Plus it's in English.

7Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kristen Chenoweth as Buttercup
Re-imagining The Princess Bride 285chenowethpushing090607

Justin Hartley as Westley
Re-imagining The Princess Bride 00559990f19

Antonio Banderas as Inigo Montoya
Re-imagining The Princess Bride Antonio

8Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"hello my name is Inigo Montoya. prepare to die!" Laughing Laughing

9Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:37 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

supervenom wrote:"hello my name is Inigo Montoya.
Spoiler:
prepare to die!" Laughing Laughing

Fixed. Smile

10Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo, i'd take Banderas and have him play Humperdink!

11Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:31 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

(._Y_.) wrote:I don't see them re-doing this ever. It's perfect the way it is. Plus it's in English.

yes

Combo Mo wrote:Kristen Chenoweth as Buttercup
Re-imagining The Princess Bride 285chenowethpushing090607

nuh-uh...she's WAY too old to be Buttercup

12Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^

How about Blake Lively?

Re-imagining The Princess Bride 841a2c79

She played a convincing, younger version of Robin Wright in The Secret Lives of Pippa Lee

13Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy cow, Kristen Chenoweth is 42?!?

14Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
I didn't realize that either. I think because she's 4'11" and her high pitched voice...makes her seem a LOT younger than that. Wow.

15Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:12 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow indeed. That is one well preserved woman!

16Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 pm

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

riv1 wrote:

I'd rather have Dalip Singh as Fezzik.

Re-imagining The Princess Bride 6002

17Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:Wow indeed. That is one well preserved woman!

If by that you mean the older she gets, the more mummified her appearance, I would have to agree with you. I love Kristin Chenowith, but the last few times I've seen her live on talk shows and things, I've wondered if she wasn't secretly dehydrating herself at night.

18Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:26 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kreepfan wrote:
riv1 wrote:

I'd rather have Dalip Singh as Fezzik.

Re-imagining The Princess Bride 6002

He's got the look but, i think Show's got the better acting chops and sense of humor to pull off the role.

19Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

yeah but it is not like andre the giant was a great actor either

20Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I think Dalip has a good sense of humor.

21Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd rather have Show, just my personal preferance.

22Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At least with Dalip, you'd get a similar speech pattern to Andre.

23Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HARSH!

24Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Quinton Aaron (The Blind Side) as Fezzik

Re-imagining The Princess Bride The-blind-side-quinton-aaron-3

25Re-imagining The Princess Bride Empty Re: Re-imagining The Princess Bride Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:38 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A black Fezzik?
That's like a black Sheriff!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum