Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrestling

+21
pumkinheadfan
Bigtymin504
AlienIncognito
(._Y_.)
MillionDollarGeek
G_Zatara
krpykrwly
Silent K
DickGrayson007
Fresh03
Grimmalicious
Heytherejeffro
Denim
Big Poppa Nick
jaydee74
Matt
comicgeekelly
jfx316
rwe1138
Rath99
UltimateUltimacy
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 21]

351wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:13 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Get Dusty Rhodes to join Twitter(from his sons account, its legit) http://twitition.com/bj7r6

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

352wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Watched WCW SuperBrawl 95 tonight! So much fun! Very Happy

353wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanted to put this up for people to see. It's Natalya vs. Melina for the TNA Wolrd....I mean WWE Diva's Champion. The ending is pretty cool

354wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

wrestling - Page 15 997997 so monday's main event was supposed to be CM Punk vs. Wade Barrett. And we essentially got ripped off of it. Potential to be a great match, but instead they toss Cena in there for storyline reasons and the match is over in thirty seconds, mostly just to prove by WWE standards, neither of these men can beat Cena fairly. wrestling - Page 15 997997
this is why i am getting frustrated with the WWE. Yeah, i get it. Cena is the key moneymaker in the company right now. He puts butts in seats, and sells t-shirts. That's the only reason he's still around. He has ZERO in ring ability, and yet he's at the top of the company ahead of everyone else, and not one person has been given the chance in the last 5 years to outshine Cena.

355wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:19 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Watched WCW Uncensored '95 tonight! WOW still can't get over the whole Ric Flair dressed up like a woman bit. Laughing

356wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

azrael07 wrote:wrestling - Page 15 997997 so monday's main event was supposed to be CM Punk vs. Wade Barrett. And we essentially got ripped off of it. Potential to be a great match, but instead they toss Cena in there for storyline reasons and the match is over in thirty seconds, mostly just to prove by WWE standards, neither of these men can beat Cena fairly. wrestling - Page 15 997997
this is why i am getting frustrated with the WWE. Yeah, i get it. Cena is the key moneymaker in the company right now. He puts butts in seats, and sells t-shirts. That's the only reason he's still around. He has ZERO in ring ability, and yet he's at the top of the company ahead of everyone else, and not one person has been given the chance in the last 5 years to outshine Cena.

know who's shirts are constantly sold out? Punks.

357wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:05 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i never said Punk didn't move merch. My point is Cena has been built up to damn near untouchable. The worst of it is, is he's only a top player because of the demographic he appeals to, which is mostly males between like 5-14. It's ridiculous. I just miss the days when WWE was really unpredictable. Like back in the Attitude era. If Austin was kayfabe fired he'd had been off TV for at least a week or two. Cena is 'fired' and they pretend it just 'didn't happen'. He's supposed to be fired, yet he buys a ticket, and rushes the ring and they don't even try to make it look like security should try to stop him. That, for me at least, completely sucks me out of the story. It's super frustrating, because you know Cena is going to come out on top of this feud in the end, like he always does. There's no 'Will he come out on top? How? The odds are against him!' element to it anymore. Cena beats EVERYONE. It's just really aggrivating, because it's unbelievably juvenile storytelling, because WWE is trying way too hard to appeal to a younger audience. Which i get the idea behind that, i do. But they forget their older fans in the process.

358wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

who's to say this won't be the start of them putting stock behind Barrett, Punk, Del Rio, ect. With Edge, Taker and Mysteryo winding down and/or on the verge of retirement. Plus Triple H, at least claiming, he's not winning belts anymore just helping the younger guys get over. Kane and Big Shows been at it a while and can't have that many good years left. Look at how long Hogan was at the top. Cenas no's Hogan, his times coming. I lost steam and focus in the middle of that.

359wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:48 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Look. Right now, Cena is the current Hogan of the 80's. With the PG rating the WWE is looking for and not to mention how much good Cena does out of the ring with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, they would be kind of foolish not to run with Cena-Mania. He's the WWE's biggest face right now so whether you like him or hate him, he's going to be WWE's top guy for now.

360wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^What he said.

Tonight's Royal Rumble has put a monkey wrench in some of TNA's plans. TNA should learn to not start something until all the pieces are in place.

361wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh TNA...so much ambition, so little follow up.

362wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://bigevents.tv/?p=228

Rumble stream if anybody is interested.

363wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:52 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Thanx!

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

364wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Follow me on twitter @Rath99 or Gavin @AlphaNaught for Rumble Results as they happen

365wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:15 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

welcome.

366wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:06 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PoP! Cast Wrestling coming up this week.

get your questions and comments about the Rumble and all thing wrestling in at popcastwrestling@gmail.com

367wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Interesting Royal Rumble. It was cool to see certain people making appearances. I thought the Edge/Ziggler match was cool and I liked how it ended. Not so much the Orton/Miz match but whatever. I still don't think we're going to see the Miz head into Wrestlemania as the champ but that's just me. I liked who won the Rumble though. That was pretty cool and should make for some interesting story lines going into Wrestlemania.

368wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:20 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Can't believe who won. Been awhile since they've had a heel win the rumble if im not mistaken.

369wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:48 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well Edge won it in 2010. Was he a heel at that time? Brock Lesnar won it in 2003 and I don't ever remember him being a face and Yokozuna won it in 1993.

370wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:48 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rumble#Dates.2C_venues.2C_.26_winners

371wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmm

Current Wrestlemania plans for top title matches
» Reported by Steve Gerweck of Wrestleview.com
» On January 31, 2011 at 1:08 pm

As always, plans are subject to change, but as of last night, the current plans for Wrestlemania title matches have:

Spoiler:
credit: Dave Meltzer

372wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I thought it was a really great Rumble. They really built Ziggler up as a contender, I cheered like a maniac when Miz retained, and the way the Rumble match was booked was just short of brilliant. Morrison should have lasted longer, but that would have been at the expense of the Nexus angle.

373wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Switching Punk and Mizs feuds shows the lack of strong heels though. I loved it all though. Marked out when Booker Ts music hit. I've always said the two PPVs that you simply must buy every year are The Rumble and Wrestlemania.

374wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:47 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"They" may be coming a bit diffrently then planned. LOL, poor TNA, it's kind of like having a major MMA/former wresler annouced to be at a con, then you take it down because you want to make a huge surprise annoucement then it falls through and you kind of want to pretend the whole thing never happend.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

375wrestling - Page 15 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:57 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

thats what they get for planning a storyline around guys that aren't under contract.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum