Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust

+7
hrdwrkngXsoldier
supervenom
Batman25JM
jaydee74
melvinlikechris
Combo Mo
Tomer Soiker
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 am

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/09/07/first-teaser-trailer-for-uwe-bolls-auschwitz/

shake my head Mad Suspect angry yikes gross public rage

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thumbs down

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Really???

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't have the words at how ridiculous this is.
outrageous you're gonna get it

5Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:45 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shake my head thumbs down

6Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this is a comment I found on the site:

I've been doing some digging but stil haven'td found any evidence this exists though, his IMDB page lists the films he is working on, including a 2012 film in pre-production and yet this trailer has actors, scenery and special effects and is supposed to be out in 2011:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093051/

Twitch seem to have broken the news of the trailer:

http://twitchfilm.net/news/2010/09/u...ll-of-jews.php

And they quote from Boll's earlier announcement of this project from this site (which seems to be one of the earliest announcements of this project):

http://ninjadixon.blogspot.com/2010/...itz-movie.html

Who say:

This is interesting, if it's not a joke.

During the shooting of Postal he shot Seed, and now when he's making BloodRayne 3 he's making a movie he calls "Auschwitz". BR3 is also set during WW2, so like good old Corman, he's probably using the sets, people and props to make another movie at the same time. To save money.
Could it be that he has the sets, actors, uniforms and special effects for the film and cut it together into a fake trailer as some kind of "f' you" to his haters? Possibly as he bows out of the movie-making business and/or as a viral for the BR3 film? Or is this just me grasping at straws to make some sense of the madness?

I'm desperatly clinging to the possibility that this is some kind of sick joke. Its possibly a fake trailer made from footage of Bloodrayne 3.

7Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:51 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what da fuck? thumbs down Shocked thumbs down

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember I rented In the Name of the King because I saw it had Matt Lillard, Jason Stathem, Ron Perlman, etc... I watched it and was like...WTF? how could these people suck so bad. Then I looked at the back of the DVD and regretted not seeing the opening credits to know from the get it was one of his productions.

Deep Regret.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a question about this dude. How does he get certain actors to do his movies? I mean, it can't be for the paycheck or as something to put on their resume.

10Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looking through his filmography, Boll's films seem to be getting more and more miserable and violent.

Did any of you watch the teaser trailer? thumbs down

11Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:28 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's a joke. Not even a funny joke.

12Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*adds to list of things to avoid

13Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:29 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Uwe Boll's film about the holocaust will star Mel Gibson in the starring role, and will include zombies, puppies and pirate ninjas.

14Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

I'll say this much, if the trailer is any indication, this is going to be a brutal film. The question is, is this a case where it is brutality with a message (Schindler's List, The Passion) or is it simply brutality for the sake of brutality like Hostel? If its the former, though few will admit it, Boll very well could have done something insanely genius. The trailer honestly did leave a huge impact on me. If this is a film that can truly capture the suffering and pain caused by the Holocaust, then it could be remarkable. If it is a film that exploits the suffering and pain, it will be a catastrophe. Based on the trailer though, it could go either way.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

15Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This ^

16Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Empty Re: Uwe Boll's Next Project: The Holocaust Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I begrudgingly admit that the trailer did impress me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum