Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evangelist Rev. to Burn Qur'an Books on 9/11

+12
Astro13Zombie
prescribeddrone
Silent K
BlueMaxx
Joshua
Rath99
Debaser77
supervenom
superdoug
riv1
melvinlikechris
Tomer Soiker
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

Maybe I'll take notes and on Holocaust Memorial Day go beat the crap out of some Germans.

http://tinyurl.com/koran-burning-fuckhead

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not surprised about this really, it seems that the population of Florida has the collective IQ of a peanut.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wouldn't that be an orange?

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

nah, oranges are healthy

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, when WWIII breaks out in a few months, we'll know exactly where to point the finger. This has the potential to be the assassination of Arch-Duke Ferdinand all over again.

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that pastor needs a swift kick in the head. fucking idiot. thumbs down

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

As an enlightened Christian (yes, there are some of us out there), I formally apologize for idiots such as this.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While i HATE all things Middle Eastern, i can't support this guy's decision. It's one thing to (like me) harbor these kinds of feelings, it's another to push them on other people and create a potential shit storm.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

forgive them lord...they know not what they do
assclowns!

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nothing like being so angry about innocents being killed that you commit an act that could possibly cause more innocent people to be killed.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Evangelist Rev. to Burn Qur'an Books on 9/11 Alg_resize_pastor_terry-jones
Guy either looks like he should be firing wildly into the air and tying up talking bunnies or waiting for a comet to pass over so that him and his followers can drink from the same "holy" punchbowl of enlightenment.

Disrespecting those that had nothing to do with the attack on 9/11 and endangering the lives of the very people they're supposedly doing it for is just beyond unreasonable action. Very Christian of them. ...I'm not sure if that last bit is sarcasm. Not sure of my mood.

Organized religion can get so...silly. To put it lightly.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

melvinlikechris wrote:I'm not surprised about this really, it seems that the population of Florida has the collective IQ of a peanut.

Hey!

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
melvinlikechris wrote:I'm not surprised about this really, it seems that the population of Florida has the collective IQ of a peanut.

Hey!

Dude he has a point. Fucking Florida! Wink

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ignorance doesn't know state lines.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

True...there are plenty of stupid people sprinkled all around. They breed like roaches

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not that I take this personally, couldn't careless to be honest- I just don't like Evangelists, they are the some of the biggest scumbag assholes in the Christian sub-division and the entire country.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shake my head

Last edited by Astro13Zombie on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker

riv1 wrote:While i HATE all things Middle Eastern...
HEY!!

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Pretty sure he just meant the dirty Moooslem kind, Tomer. Twisted Evil

As PoP's resident Muslim (and I think the only one?), I guess I should comment on this bigot's actions. Like you guys said, he's an idiot. What does one accomplish by burning the holy book of 1.5 billion people? He's just looking for attention for his "church" of about 50 followers, and that's exactly what he got. Hopefully this just turns out to be a pathetic publicity stunt and he doesn't go through with it.

Unfortunately, this kind of stuff plays right into the hands of the extremists. Just like extremism is often the only knowledge of Islam some Americans have, there will be some Muslims around the world that will see this and in their limited knowledge of America think it's representative of America as a whole.

What's really ironic about this so-called Christian Pastor is that if he ever actually read the Qur'an, he'd probably be shocked to find out that Jesus (a holy Prophet in Islam) is mentioned 7 TIMES MORE than the Prophet Muhammad. And that Mary, mother of Jesus, has an entire Chapter named after her. Or that all the great Prophets of the Bible: Adam, Abraham, Moses, Noah, and Jesus are ALL mentioned in the Qur'an. Their stories and sacrifices are all honored in the Qur'an.

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker

I KNEW IT!!
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-09/09/c_13487539.htm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

BlueMaxx wrote:

Organized religion can get so...silly. To put it lightly.

Quite true.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I imagine that Fred Phelps is pissed off with Terry Jones stealing his spotlight

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Now he is talking about burning the Talmud as well, because he doesn't like the idea of being linked to the Jews.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He should throw in the bible to and hell every religious book he can get his hands on at least that way it proves a point that belief/value/context is beyond material objects instead of simply provoke.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
As PoP's resident Muslim (and I think the only one?), I guess I should comment on this bigot's actions. Like you guys said, he's an idiot. What does one accomplish by burning the holy book of 1.5 billion people? He's just looking for attention for his "church" of about 50 followers, and that's exactly what he got. Hopefully this just turns out to be a pathetic publicity stunt and he doesn't go through with it.

Unfortunately, this kind of stuff plays right into the hands of the extremists. Just like extremism is often the only knowledge of Islam some Americans have, there will be some Muslims around the world that will see this and in their limited knowledge of America think it's representative of America as a whole.

What's really ironic about this so-called Christian Pastor is that if he ever actually read the Qur'an, he'd probably be shocked to find out that Jesus (a holy Prophet in Islam) is mentioned 7 TIMES MORE than the Prophet Muhammad. And that Mary, mother of Jesus, has an entire Chapter named after her. Or that all the great Prophets of the Bible: Adam, Abraham, Moses, Noah, and Jesus are ALL mentioned in the Qur'an. Their stories and sacrifices are all honored in the Qur'an.
Well said. Muslims aren't the problem. Stupid people are the all around problem on both sides.

Tomer Soiker wrote:I KNEW IT!!
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-09/09/c_13487539.htm
Laughing Pooooor Tomer.

elijahdprophet wrote:Now he is talking about burning the Talmud as well, because he doesn't like the idea of being linked to the Jews.
Poor, poor Tomer.

Okay, media, we get it. This guy's a douche. Can you ignore him now?

melvinlikechris wrote:I imagine that Fred Phelps is pissed off with Terry Jones stealing his spotlight
I can see him having a "picture of the week" thingy on a blogspot. With him holding a new holy text each time with a barbeque lighter lit in his other hand and having a look of "I'll do it! I swear!" Laughing Guy's a joke.

He apparently bullied Muslims enough to where the planned mosque at ground zero is now being moved? shake my head Guy's a real patriot. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum