Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern Family

+4
Paroxysm
Hannibal king
superdoug
Batman25JM
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modern Family  Empty Modern Family Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I could have sworn there was a thread for this, but I can't find it.

Any fans?

I think it's hilarious. One of the funniest shows on TV.

The season 2 premiere was awesome. Phil stole the show for me. His "minimonic" devices were hilarious. So was the whole thing in the car and then him jumping on the hood.

2Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"So, what's the plan, Phil?"

This is easily one of our favorite shows. It's the only current sitcom that I've heard the BF laugh out loud at, and the only one he's gone out of his way to pick up Season 1 on Blu-Ray. 'Fizbo' will always be one of my all-time favorite episodes 'I'm the ass-kicking clown that's going to ram your head into your fender until you apologize to my boyfriend!'

3Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:"So, what's the plan, Phil?"

This is easily one of our favorite shows. It's the only current sitcom that I've heard the BF laugh out loud at, and the only one he's gone out of his way to pick up Season 1 on Blu-Ray. 'Fizbo' will always be one of my all-time favorite episodes 'I'm the ass-kicking clown that's going to ram your head into your fender until you apologize to my boyfriend!'

Laughing

Fizbo was great. Cam is tied with Phil for my favorite character. He's just awesome.

4Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Kiss

Another great episode.

My two favorite bits were Cam falling over the couch after trying to kiss Mitchell, and the thing with Phil getting paint on him.

5Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:50 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Unplugged

This was HILARIOUS!

One of the best episodes, IMO.

Gloria with the dog and the willingness to kill animals was hilarious. I loved Manny's bit about drinking too much espressos and having a problem.

Phil's bit about meditation and only waking up 20 minutes ago was hilarious.

The no electronics contest was great. For some reason when Haley asked for soap and a marker my first thought was that she was going to make a phone. I loved when she won the contest and Phil and Claire said she couldn't have a car and that they were doing a bad job parenting. Loved, Haley: "But we had a deal", Phil: "Which in hindsight was utter nonsense".

Cam's bit about Lily not having the dexterity for a Blackberry and I loved the following exchange:

Mitchell: I think we're gonna take our chance.
Cam: Take our chance? That sounds chancey.

The "interracial disabled lesbians, with an African kicker" was too funny for words.

For me though, the highlight of the episode was Cameron's Cherokee act. I lost it when he did that.

6Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:57 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chirp

I liked this a lot.

Gloria celebrating everything was funny.

Even though I knew it was going to happen, Cam picking up the wrong child after his speech about the commercial being racist was funny.

My favorite part/line was Phil's "I just detected your ass getting kicked!" after bashing the smoke detector. Also loved his "Beep - you're not a man" thing, and him burning his ladyfingers.

The stuff with Haley and Claire with Haley thinking Claire wanted to leave Phil.

7Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

This show is made of win. It's extremely well written and the actors and actresses are fantastic. I got hooked onto it after my wife bought the 1st season. Phil is definitely my favorite character. I can easily see myself turning out like that when I get older.

8Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

I love Modern family, Phil is the man! The newest episode was quite funny.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

9Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:01 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this show. Phil is just so full of awesomeness.

10Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Manny Get Your Gun

Great episode. Phil was hilarious. I LOVED his "If you ain't white, you ain't right" T-Shirt. And the race stuff was awesome (especially when Phil and the girls started crying).

Gloria and the gun was great. So was the flash mob stuff.

11Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dance Dance Revelation

This was freakin' hilarious. One of my favorite episodes to date. The Phil/Jay stuff was great. Cam stole the show though. His "racist" comment of them being on Lily like white on rice was hilarious, loved his Twilight comment, him singing to Lily to get her to stop biting, and him wondering if she fought in Vietnam. However, his funniest line (IMO) was after Mitchell read the thing on the mommy forum about how a woman put a pinch of pepper in her child's mouth to stop her from biting and ending it with a smiley face and Cam saying "Oh, well the smiley face makes it okay. 'I waterboarded our toddler--LOL!'" I freaking LOST it after he said that. That is not only one of my favorite lines from the show to date, but one of my favorite lines of any show ever.

12Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have really got into this show it is really funny. Danny Treio was awesome on it on wednesday.

Even if the latina gal is really distracting.

13Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I havent seen really much of season 2, but this is one of my favorite shows

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

14Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haha, a girl I went to HS with is dating the guy who plays Cam. Over Thanksgiving, the wife declined an invite to a party he attended in our hometown. Sometimes I wish to beat her.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

15Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wha?!?!?!

16Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, she isn't the biggest fan of "Team Townie", so when we got the invite, she declined. I guess he was supposed to go to her reunion, too. I was dragged to that, but alas, no Stonestreet.

17Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*SIGH*

That would have been awesome.

18Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess so. The guy I did hang with at the reunion (a husband that was in attendance) said he was pretty much the opposite of Cam. I just would have liked to attend a gathering instead of...ummm....nothing.

19Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Wow, that's pretty cool! How awesome would it have been to just start chopping it up with Stonestreet at a party.

20Modern Family  Empty Re: Modern Family Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Slow Down Your Neighbors

I loved it.

James Marsden was great. I loved the Mitchell eye roll thing, and Cam acting like a girl.

Phil was hilarious as usual. Him trying to play both sides was so funny.

Claire's obsession was great.

I think my favorite parts though were Gloria trying to learn to ride a bike. Her crashing into the bushes, her fear of being grabbed, and then Claire grabbing her had me in stitches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum