Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 1 character that makes you say BLAARGH!!!

+4
prescribeddrone
Combo Mo
Batman25JM
blackhart23
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blackhart23

blackhart23
Cadet
Cadet

Whenever you pick up a book, who is the one character in comics that instantly makes you want to throw said book out the window, set it on fire, or just donate it to the local orphanage. Personally I can't stand Reed Richards, he has always bored me, and I can't wait for the day that Doctor Doom ends him. So, what character do you guys despise!!!!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, I really don't like the Inhumans as a whole. And other than Darkseid Ireally don't like the New Gods.

I'm really not a fan of Bizarro either. He annoys the hell out of me.

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't stand Hawkman.

However, I like him on Smallville.

don't know

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not sure, there are characters that I have zero interest in but no character actually makes me want to throw the book out the window just because I see them.

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

Deadpool.

blackhart23

blackhart23
Cadet
Cadet

I will agree with Hawk Man, he is so convoluted in the DCU, but on Smallville he is fantastic. I really enjoyed the most recent episode with him and Lois.

Deadpool can be annoying as well, but in small doses he isn't terrible. I usually hold off on my Deadpool books until they are collected in trade, it makes him a bit easier to enjoy.

The New Gods aren't all bad, but I have to admit, my first exposure of them was reading the bio about Orion when I got his DCU Classic Figure at Kroger. I "Acquired" the first volume by Jack Kirby recently and didn't hate it.

rwe1138

rwe1138

prescribeddrone wrote:Not sure, there are characters that I have zero interest in but no character actually makes me want to throw the book out the window just because I see them.
What he said.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's nothing to do with the character for me - it's the writer.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Not sure, there are characters that I have zero interest in but no character actually makes me want to throw the book out the window just because I see them.
Same here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum