Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+36
Airwolf
Chi-Town Spidey
Arsenal0602
Heytherejeffro
Gandicles
Janson
BlueMaxx
shanhain
shiky800
Spideybono
superhyperhpp
Big Poppa Nick
potatojoe
Joshua
Astro13Zombie
GigaToast
Combo Mo
G_Zatara
hrdwrkngXsoldier
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
comedianviet
kreepfan
Mnemosis
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
jaydee74
MikeSabian
Lee
boberthavok
Spazzy
prescribeddrone
pumkinheadfan
Denim
THALASTDRAGON
TENIME_art
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Just got a yellow lantern batman from a friend for christmas. Off to a great start

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cool. I can't wait to get my first ones at about noon today. Variant and regular. I figure I only need one variant and can head swap with the customs I plan to make with the others I preordered.

@perscribeddrone

Your missing the big brother to the Select DP. I'll take a collection of my display at work tuesday and post it here. I just have some random stuff up. Most of my stuff isn't allowed to be displayed at home, and I don't leave anything tooo valuable at work.

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Got these for Christmas today:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 004-2
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 009
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 005-2
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 012-2
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 006
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 010-1
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 011-1
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 008
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 013

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Finally got around to taking pics of the finished Wing:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Imag0010

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Imag0011

Not the best quality pics, though. My phone may have an 8 megapixel camera, but it's a bitch to hold completely still, focus, and snap a picture.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh so Gundams are like robotech transformers you have to put together yourself? I can see the appeal of that.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

gundams rock

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:oh so Gundams are like robotech transformers you have to put together yourself? I can see the appeal of that.

Alright, lemme break it down for you.

"Gundam" refers to, well, a gundam, a type of mobile suit (that is, giant piloted robot) from any of the numerous Gundam shows/movies/novels/comics. What I posted is master grade model, the second-highest grade of model when it comes to gundam kits, all of which you do have to put together. There are also several varieties of normal action figures when it comes to Gundam.

Not all of them transform, in fact the majority do not. And while I do loathe robotech, I do feel the need to point out that the transforming mechs in that series are called Valkyries, or Variable Fighters or Veritechs. Also, Robotech is an American bastardizaation and amalgamation of three different series: Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Southern Cross, and Genesis Climber Mospeada. The Valkyries, along with the entire first chunk of Robotech, come from Macross.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macross

Most of the Gundam series are worth a watch. Macross tends to get pretty goofy, and not in a good way, and quite frankly I'd really only recommend the original series, and the next chronological series Macross Plus.

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

Gandicles wrote:
hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:oh so Gundams are like robotech transformers you have to put together yourself? I can see the appeal of that.

Alright, lemme break it down for you.

"Gundam" refers to, well, a gundam, a type of mobile suit (that is, giant piloted robot) from any of the numerous Gundam shows/movies/novels/comics. What I posted is master grade model, the second-highest grade of model when it comes to gundam kits, all of which you do have to put together. There are also several varieties of normal action figures when it comes to Gundam.

Not all of them transform, in fact the majority do not. And while I do loathe robotech, I do feel the need to point out that the transforming mechs in that series are called Valkyries, or Variable Fighters or Veritechs. Also, Robotech is an American bastardizaation and amalgamation of three different series: Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Southern Cross, and Genesis Climber Mospeada. The Valkyries, along with the entire first chunk of Robotech, come from Macross.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macross

Most of the Gundam series are worth a watch. Macross tends to get pretty goofy, and not in a good way, and quite frankly I'd really only recommend the original series, and the next chronological series Macross Plus.

I remembered Robotech being absolutely fantastic as a child. Then I bought the DVDs shake my head . Still, giant transforming robots will always appeal, American Bastardization or not

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Honestly, I don't think I'd hate Robotech as much if Macross didn't exist. Plus, the company responsible for Robotech, Harmony Gold, are complete cockbags and pretty much make it so no Macross-related stuff will ever get released outside of Japan.

Macross-related fun fact: G1 Jetfire was totally a VF-1S Super Valkyrie with a different head.

Finished the Deathscythe about 10 minutes ago, btw. I'll post pics tomorrow.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

cant wait to see those pix, deathscythe is my fav gundam.

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

It's actually the Deathscythe ver. ka - A design that was never actually used in anything, same with the Wing I posted earlier. I believe they were Hajime Katoki's original designs for the gundams. The ones used in Endless Waltz are his designs as well, and were originally supposed to be in the show along with these. There's also a Master Grade Dethscythe Hell Custom coming next year, along with a Shenlong ver. ka.

Anyway, pics of the Deathscythe:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Imag0012

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Imag0013

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jesus Christ, that's cool.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Christmas Presents, s'funny didn't even ask for them, but sure the hell love em!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Call-of-duty-black-ops-ps3-normal
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Tron%2Bevolution%2Bps3%2Biso
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 61qmDsPGWrL._SL500_AA300_

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got the full set of burger king universal monsters happy meal toys.
Had these as a kid.It was awesome.
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Fl95eg

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

got tha mu dudes at gurnee target, they still had 2 ww hulks, doc samson, and several iron men. they actually had plenty of iron man figs, not even just tha new one, but 5 diff mu versions. and hit tha mall for a cinnabon and decided to check out tj maxx and found charbroil for $3.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 DSC01051

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Picked up the maskless version.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 25gey43

And

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Binukz

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^WTF!
I didn't know there was a unmasked version. unsure

Last edited by Astro13Zombie on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Just ordered this: Master Grade GN-X from Gundam 00

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 MG%20GN-X%20Boxart

And this: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider 1 The First version

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 Shf+ichigo+the+first+review

As well as a couple stands for my models.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You don't perhaps have the Master Grade Unicorn Gundam HD Color + MS Cage, do you?

And, you wouldn't perhaps want to part with the Cage, would you? Laughing

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Marvel Universe Series 3 Doc Samson, the box spells it that way which is correct, but the stand spells it "Sampson". Other than that the figure looks good, time to take it out of the box. Yay!

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:You don't perhaps have the Master Grade Unicorn Gundam HD Color + MS Cage, do you?

And, you wouldn't perhaps want to part with the Cage, would you? Laughing

I do not. I kind of want it, because I really like the cage, but at the same time, I'm waiting for the Full Armor unicorn because I like the green psychoframe and want to give it a custom gray/dark gray paint job.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just want the cage, but I can't afford to spend $85+ on just that... Laughing

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

got tha a.w.e. striker from target and tha other two from tj maxx for $7 each.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 DSC01052

also spotted tha crysis 2 figs at target. was tempted to grab a couple but passed. i need to find some reviews first.

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tenime - i didnt know u were versed in gundam O_O

as for me - i got that gn-x began to snap fit it but i havnt finished it. I did see the quan-t i might get that this week

as for the cage - yeah i got the unicorn when it came out - same with the shinju - i have yet to finish the unicorn

as fooor my acquisition of the day:

deluxe -sam identity disc
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 10 165011_10150371101400253_506010252_16479748_6688364_n

*yes it doesnt glow full
*yes i might mod it
*yes ill buy the FX ver if they come out with one

haters gonna hate! but suck it for now trebek!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum